Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS! (Edit with additional info)

Posted by   + Show Post

I wasn't going to make a post on this but feel like I need to so there isn't any confusion. We have recently had to remove a member from the group and as a result I have locked and moved all of her previous posts into a admin only forum. I know some of you have been worried that you were removed from the group as a result but rest assured that it has nothing to do with any of you. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to contact me or any other member of the MHC admin team and we will do our best to answer all of your questions. 

Without going into too much detail I wanted to put this out there, It has come to my attention that the member that was removed has contacted some MHC members and asked them for their E-mail address. While it is not our intention to tell any of you what you should or should not do I would advise you all to use extreme caution in giving out any personal information. 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Replies (11-15):
VintageWife
by Pal on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM

If you don't mind, will you pm who it was. I mod/admin 7 groups and I wanna watch out for her.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM

The person is no longer a member of Cafemom.  They will most likely make a new account and being a mod/admin you know what that means :)

Quoting VintageWife:

If you don't mind, will you pm who it was. I mod/admin 7 groups and I wanna watch out for her.

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I missed whatever went down. No one has contacted me for any info.

Sassy762
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Be thankful y'all missed it....we weren't so lucky, lol

Someone let Crazy SuperNut out of the Looney Bin for a few days, LOL.......

Bethsunshine
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do I always miss the good stuff?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN