Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

proud mama!!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 132 Total Views
1 mom liked this
My lil man has been standing and walking while holding onto somethin for quite some time now, but today he has been standing and balancing on his own!! Ahhh why must the grow so fast!?!?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:15 PM

awww.....that's a good, but also kind of sad day. Is he smiling while he's balancing? I'm sure you know that very soon your life is never going to be the same again. lol....Hopefully he isn't too adventurous.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yes, he gets that proud smile going lol....he's already adventurous lol thank goodness his twin sister is more laid back and mellow...and lazy lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

awww.....that's a good, but also kind of sad day. Is he smiling while he's balancing? I'm sure you know that very soon your life is never going to be the same again. lol....Hopefully he isn't too adventurous.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
finnbar
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Aw, i remember when DS finally started walking. It's a perilously entertaining adventure :)
How cool is having twins? I know a mom who has two year old boy twins and she is expecting boy/girl twins!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM

That's great!

"I like that about the Republicans; the evidence does not faze them, they are not bothered at all by the facts"  PresidentWilliam J. Clinton

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Lol my older girls were mellow about it,but this boy of mine...I think he may give me a heart attack lol...I'm waiting for the day he decides that he will just start running instead of walking lol

Having twins has been fun :-) I still look at them and think Omg I have 2 babies! Lol my girls were so easy that I was hoping for boy girl twins bc two boys would've been too much lol and well we already had girls so we wanted at least one boy.... Oh my gosh!!! She's pregnant with another set of twins????? Whew Idk about all that Hahaha

Quoting finnbar:

Aw, i remember when DS finally started walking. It's a perilously entertaining adventure :)

How cool is having twins? I know a mom who has two year old boy twins and she is expecting boy/girl twins!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Awww, already? How cute!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Thanks :-) dh went to pick him up and he's like Omg he's standing on his own,hun! Lol

Quoting Derari:

That's great!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:43 PM
:-( yes lol .....I'm glad you said already, bc some people are like...aren't they behind with that? Grr lol

Quoting bmw29:

Awww, already? How cute!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM

How old are they now?

Quoting jamielynnef2:

:-( yes lol .....I'm glad you said already, bc some people are like...aren't they behind with that? Grr lol

Quoting bmw29:

Awww, already? How cute!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM
They'll be 10months on Monday....they are slower at it than my girls were but they were also smaller and born a lil earlier

Quoting bmw29:

How old are they now?

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting bmw29:

Awww, already? How cute!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)