Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School bus strike?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 137 Total Views
anyone here that lives in nyc? school bus drivers have been on strike for 16 days now and quite frankly it's annoying.ds's school is only 5 mins from home and dd1's is 15 mins which is not that bad but when the city buses or trains or so crowed because it's rush hour and I have the baby it just gets aggravating because ppl are pushing and shoving like wild animals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I hope that strike doesn't last much longer because that really sounds tooooo aggravating, :/

goodmama85
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM
oh believe you in me I'm about ready to pull all my hair out lol.if rush hours weren't so crazy it'd be ok. Dd has autism so sometimes she's bothered by all the noise especially on the train :/.

Quoting taKENheart:

I hope that strike doesn't last much longer because that really sounds tooooo aggravating, :/

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:36 PM

:/ I've never even heard of a bus strike before. I don't know if they allow that here or not.

goodmama85
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Yea it's pretty crazy. My mom told me they had one years ago before I was born and that lasted 3 months.i sure hope its way less this time.

Quoting bmw29:

:/ I've never even heard of a bus strike before. I don't know if they allow that here or not.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Well I hope for your sake that it ends soon.

Quoting goodmama85:

Yea it's pretty crazy. My mom told me they had one years ago before I was born and that lasted 3 months.i sure hope its way less this time.

Quoting bmw29:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Oh man, that doesn't sound fun :-( I hope they get that resolved fast for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM

They actually did it....smdh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)