Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VALENTINES DAY..............

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 79 Total Views

What are Y'all doing that day???

I googled Valentines Day and Pinterest popped up, these look like great ideas. NOW if I could figure out how to work this site, lol

http://pinterest.com/mrscarpenter/valentine-s-day-ideas/

List some things you ladies will be doing or cooking and giving away.....

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Usually we stay home to avoid all the crowded restaurants etc...
I usually make something nice and decorate the table (candles etc).  We've been together so long that we don't get carried away with it being Vday. 
One idea that is cheesy sweet is the message in a bottle that I do but that's usually for our anniversary.  He actually liked that one :)

LiveLaughLove00
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I am going to my parents' because the other half would rather work on his Project truck. Which I usually help with but, I need a break.. hey at least he doesn't have to spend a butt load of Money on flowers that will die & chocolates I wont eat lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Nothing since we have no money and could possible still be in the hospital (hopefully not)
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Dh and I don't do vday....lol BUT for the kids....I will buy them a sweet gift or put a gift basket together for each one...we usually have breakfast for dinner, I haven't made the menu yet, but it will be vday themed and we make a couple of heat cookies and decorate them together for each other :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Same thing I do everyday
JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM

DH and I met on V-day so we do celebrate. We have a tradition of taking a walk by the lake we live by and look for heart shaped rocks. It's always really cold, but it's fun. I think we've only gone out for dinner once and it was a real drag, now we make something special at home. This year we're travleing for his work so I'm no sure what we'll be doing. I'm planning on making him a card and some turtles, his favorite candy.

I was thinking of making these for breakfast, but they don't look very filling. lol

Pinned Image

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

He would probably like this better.
Heart-Shaped Eggs and Toast make a perfect Valentine's Day breakfast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)