Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Witness Protection

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

I finally watched Madea's Witness Protection last night.  You've got to love Madea :)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I LOVE madea!!! Lol I tell my girls when they are on the verge of trouble.." don't make me go madea on you!!" Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOVE Madea! My favorite is Madea's Family Reunion.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Omg that is too funny!  I can so see your sweet voice being intimidating, LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol I LOVE madea!!! Lol I tell my girls when they are on the verge of trouble.." don't make me go madea on you!!" Lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll have to rewatch them all because I wasn't all into the movies at first.  My dh loves Madea...he couldn't stop laughing last night.  The outtakes were great!

Quoting JenniferW67:

JenniferW67
by Buddy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Did you rent it or was it on tv? We don't own many movies, just because I don't really like watching movies over and over, but I could absolutely watch these again and again. Oh! How was Ted? I remember seeing you were going to watch it, but never saw what you thought of it.

Quoting taKENheart:

I'll have to rewatch them all because I wasn't all into the movies at first.  My dh loves Madea...he couldn't stop laughing last night.  The outtakes were great!

Quoting JenniferW67:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never watched any of the Madea movies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It took us a while to figure out if we liked the first one, but we couldn't stop watching. About half way through we had a constant smile on our faces.

Quoting bmw29:

I've never watched any of the Madea movies.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Lol I loved the outtake where he was on the phone and it wasn't actually shut off and he was talking to the hotel person Hahaha

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting JenniferW67:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Oh I can be Hahaha

Do you watch the plays too? ...they do singing and I'm like uhhh...lol but the Christmas one that came out last year was the best! I never laughed so hard or so much!!!

Quoting taKENheart:

Omg that is too funny!  I can so see your sweet voice being intimidating, LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM

We have been with Netflix for about 10yrs :) so 3 movies come through the mail and we stream as much as we want :) We love it!  I know, right?!?! When I was younger I could watch movies over and over again but the older I get the less I like to do that.
You have a good memory :) Dh enjoyed Ted quite a lot but it's not my type of humor...I did see a few funny parts but I was on CM while it was on. Shame on me, hehe!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Did you rent it or was it on tv? We don't own many movies, just because I don't really like watching movies over and over, but I could absolutely watch these again and again. Oh! How was Ted? I remember seeing you were going to watch it, but never saw what you thought of it.

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)