Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally watched Madea's Witness Protection last night.  You've got to love Madea :)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Replies (11-14):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I know!!! That was sooo funny that he was actually talking to the staff that had no idea! LOL!!!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol I loved the outtake where he was on the phone and it wasn't actually shut off and he was talking to the hotel person Hahaha

Quoting taKENheart:

I'll have to rewatch them all because I wasn't all into the movies at first.  My dh loves Madea...he couldn't stop laughing last night.  The outtakes were great!

Quoting JenniferW67:

LOVE Madea! My favorite is Madea's Family Reunion.

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I miss Netflix! I'm making a list of movies to put on our que once we move back home. DH loves Seth Mcfarlane so I'll put Ted on the list. Thanks!

Quoting taKENheart:

We have been with Netflix for about 10yrs :) so 3 movies come through the mail and we stream as much as we want :) We love it!  I know, right?!?! When I was younger I could watch movies over and over again but the older I get the less I like to do that.
You have a good memory :) Dh enjoyed Ted quite a lot but it's not my type of humor...I did see a few funny parts but I was on CM while it was on. Shame on me, hehe!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Did you rent it or was it on tv? We don't own many movies, just because I don't really like watching movies over and over, but I could absolutely watch these again and again. Oh! How was Ted? I remember seeing you were going to watch it, but never saw what you thought of it.

Quoting taKENheart:

Sassy762
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I do love Madea and her GRIT BALL , lol

Go to 2:45 and watch this shit, lol

Sassy762
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM

No way........THAT is sacrilegious, lol

Quoting bmw29:

I've never watched any of the Madea movies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN