Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Semi not good update on baby Dj

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:00 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 156 Total Views
So he has had to have his oxygen moved back up twice tonigh :/ I feel like he never gonna get better and we are never gonna get home.....I'm so wore at and we still don't have insurance as of now and I feel like all of this is all my fault......I'm at the end of things i can handle :/ I don't know what to do any more
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom1208
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Awe. Keep the faith. He will get better! We're all here for you. I can't imagine what your going through. Hopefully it's a minor set back
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Thanks it's hard but thank you

Quoting singlemom1208:

Awe. Keep the faith. He will get better! We're all here for you. I can't imagine what your going through. Hopefully it's a minor set back
triplets0718
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:20 PM
((Hugs)) hopefully this was just a minor set back, and he'll be ready to go home soon. I know how hard it is having a baby in NICU/hospital. Things will get better. Is there anyone who can stay with him for a little bit so you can take a walk or a short break away?
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
It's just a minor set back :-) its his way of letting you know, he's not quite ready to go home yet....in the mean time, you and dh should take turns staying with him so you both can get a break
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Thanks and the nurses will watch him we don't always have to be in the room with him right now we are in a Ronald McDonald house room with little miss shiloe monster

Quoting triplets0718:

((Hugs)) hopefully this was just a minor set back, and he'll be ready to go home soon. I know how hard it is having a baby in NICU/hospital. Things will get better. Is there anyone who can stay with him for a little bit so you can take a walk or a short break away?
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

im sorryI have faith that he will come through this even stronger and so will you. Hang in there.

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:24 PM
We both take breaks we don't have to be in the room at all times so when one or both of us need to we go for a walk

Quoting jamielynnef2:

It's just a minor set back :-) its his way of letting you know, he's not quite ready to go home yet....in the mean time, you and dh should take turns staying with him so you both can get a break
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I hope your right and thank you

Quoting bmw29:

im sorryI have faith that he will come through this even stronger and so will you. Hang in there.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM

You listen to me, brittbratt...keep your chin up and like everyone is saying, keep faith that it is just a matter of time before you can walk out of there with your precious baby.  I want you to let yourself lean on people when possible and take the breaks that you need.  We are here for you even though we are so far away. 
This is all going to be ok...he needs time to heal and he will heal.  Keep believing in that and don't beat yourself up. HUGS and love to all of you, my friend.

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know what I would do with out you ladies and my mom n sister......it nice to see I have so many people that care y'all care more then any of my close friends I heart you guys thank you so much

Quoting taKENheart:

You listen to me, brittbratt...keep your chin up and like everyone is saying, keep faith that it is just a matter of time before you can walk out of there with your precious baby.  I want you to let yourself lean on people when possible and take the breaks that you need.  We are here for you even though we are so far away. 
This is all going to be ok...he needs time to heal and he will heal.  Keep believing in that and don't beat yourself up. HUGS and love to all of you, my friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN