Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO! I won't leave

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

my children at home just to make your shopping experience better or quicker.

I did go shopping today because I normally go on a Sunday or Monday mostly.  I did go today with my teens that don't cry or throw things in the aisles.  They take up more space in the aisle but they have a right to be there just like anyone.  I guess because it is superbowl sunday that people were extra upset/bothered by the extra people in the store.  SO WHAT!  I had to go there just like they did.  I did over hear one lady as she passed me by..."why did everyone bring their kids today and why do they bring their kids here at all"? 
Ummm excuse you but we all have a right to be here and I do try to keep out of your way as much as possible. I'm sorry that your husband asked you to come here for wings or just chips but that is not my problem and my kids are not in your way so scurry along now...you all keep acting like beasts, LOL...I was about to go off but I decided to go slowly and get through it with as little stress as possible.  I wasn't trying to get home to a party for the superbowl so ...let it go...breathe...in and out.

LOL I do understand how extra kids at the stores can get on the nerves of other shoppers but REALLY???  You should have gotten that stuff before the day of the superbowl...we are all to blame.

Love mankind, HAHA!

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously? You are too nice, I would have said something snarky to that lady. LOL

VintageWife
by Pal on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I went today and it was a madhouse in there. To top it off, I had to enter the same aisle 3 different times by 2 different ways just because these two couples were having a reunion. They would NOT move even if you asked them nicely :/

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Good job keeping your cool. I struggle with keeping my mouth shut.

Sassy762
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I always take all of mine with me, lol

If idiots in the store make snide comments, I let the kids bump into them, push their carts to the end of the aisle, drop can foods on their feet, LMAOOOOOO

singlemom1208
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's cool your teens are willing to be seen in public with you. Good job mama!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
How dare you take your grown kids out of the house lol people make me so mad sometimes and you should have said something
moosesmom
by Pal on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Umm. Okay, I'm not understanding this at all. She's upset because kids were in a store? A store open to the general public??? BAHAHA! Who says stupid stuff like that?
JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Stupid people say stuff like that and they're EVERYWHERE!

Quoting moosesmom:

Umm. Okay, I'm not understanding this at all. She's upset because kids were in a store? A store open to the general public??? BAHAHA! Who says stupid stuff like that?

moosesmom
by Pal on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
It's just hard to believe they're really out there. LOL!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting moosesmom:

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I hope I'm not one of them. lol...I can't figure out that whole shoe, age thing that Sassy posted.

Quoting moosesmom:

It's just hard to believe they're really out there. LOL!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting moosesmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN