Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on the menu, ladies?

I think this kitty wants hashbrowns, lol.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Replies (11-11):
JenniferW67
by Buddy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I think I have that pinned too. Is it the one with the woman who shops and cooks everything for a month and puts it in the freezer? We don't have that much to use. I think it just seems like it's taking a long time because we're eating what we have rather than what we want. I like to use up all the stuff in the fridge including the condiments and give it a good cleaning a couple times a year. We have a huge bottle of that sweet Asian chili sauce and I have NO idea what to do with it all besides using a a dip for egg rolls. That would take forever. This is one of those times when I miss our kids and their appetites living with us.

Quoting taKENheart:

You have a large freezer stash? I pinned something that gives you like 40 meals to prep to store in the freezer but I wonder if I would enjoy cooking if I did that for that long, LOL.

Quoting JenniferW67:

All of this sounds soooo good to me, every last thing. I'm in the process of cleaning/eating out of our fridge and freezer and it feels like its taking forever to use this stuff up.

Quoting taKENheart:

B~skipped, shame on me!

L~Omelet with turkey,mozzarella, onions, mushrooms, peppers

D~Pretzel Crusted Chicken, mashed potatoes and cauliflower, roasted green beans. I'm thinking about making a dressing to dip the chicken in :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)