Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you know.....2/4

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 74 Total Views
National Stuffed Mushroom Day
February 4th, 2013

If ever you needed an excuse to stuff your mushrooms, this is it! Spice up your caps with something saucy. There are all sorts of things you can stuff your mushrooms with. But the greatest thing about this national day is that when you are done creating your masterful dish, you can stuff your face too!

I am NOT a fan of mushrooms lol I wish I were bc there is a lot you can do with them.. the only time I eat stuffed mushrooms OS when they are stuffed with crab and cheeses lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I don't care for them raw, but love them cooked. For my 13th birthday, my mom, knowing how much I loved them, went to the mushroom farm and bought 5lbs of mushrooms to saute to go with our grilled steaks. I finally got my fill that day. lol

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Holy cow!! Lol ....I really wish I liked them....I'm always trying lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

I don't care for them raw, but love them cooked. For my 13th birthday, my mom, knowing how much I loved them, went to the mushroom farm and bought 5lbs of mushrooms to saute to go with our grilled steaks. I finally got my fill that day. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

LOVE mushrooms! I've stuffed them a few times. I've gotten the huge mushrooms to make a pizza ...so it was a pizza stuffed mushroom. I could eat 2 and not feel guilty! LOL!

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
You and your pizza talk!!! Lol I WANT pizza lol

Quoting taKENheart:

LOVE mushrooms! I've stuffed them a few times. I've gotten the huge mushrooms to make a pizza ...so it was a pizza stuffed mushroom. I could eat 2 and not feel guilty! LOL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:21 PM

sidesplittinglaughter sorry... but if you liked mushrooms then you could make a stuffed portabello pizza and feel no guilt with me, LOL! 
I really do love mushrooms...Carmelized with onions a splash of balsamic at the end and then smothering a good steak MMMMmmmm. Now I want steak and shrooms! :P

Quoting jamielynnef2:

You and your pizza talk!!! Lol I WANT pizza lol

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Ewwww!!! I don't eat fungus of any sort. Mark and Cameron love mushrooms but they prefer them sauteed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)