Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't tell

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

Ok y'all, don't tell because it will ruin my image but that dang Budweiser commercial "Clydesdale Brotherhood" makes me tear up a little. LOL How lame am I?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Pal on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Not lame at all! I couldn't stop smiling. Great commercial.

That's a mighty fine man if I do say so myself. And he's so not my type. Yowzer!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL He's completely my type. *drool*

Quoting moosesmom:

Not lame at all! I couldn't stop smiling. Great commercial.

That's a mighty fine man if I do say so myself. And he's so not my type. Yowzer!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I can't get it to load to play after 26secs :/ my internet sucks though.
What I did see was cute :) I love horses!  It was hard to explain away the Clydesdales at Busch Gardens when my kids were little...some of them let it all hang out, LOL!

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
This commercial totally made me tear up.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

It shows that really hot man raising the horse from a foal and sleeping in his stall when he was sick, they played and ran together and then he sent the horse off to be one of the Budweiser Clydesdales. 3 years later he goes to see the horse in a parade but the horse has on blinders so it can't see him. As the guy is walking away they take the blinders off of the horse. When the man gets in his truck to drive back home he looks in his mirror and jumps out of his truck. The horse saw him and is running after him. He gets out and the horse stops in front of him and he hugs the horse. 

Seriously, even typing this gets me a little teary. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

What I did see was cute :) I love horses!  It was hard to explain away the Clydesdales at Busch Gardens when my kids were little...some of them let it all hang out, LOL!

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one. I was telling my sister this last night. She didn't see the commercial and I was explaining it to her and felt like an idiot afterward. I think it was because of Stevie Nick's song, that song gets me every time I hear it. But yeah, when the horse looks over his shoulder and then gallops down the street my heart melted.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:43 PM

It sure doesn't hurt that the guy in the commercial is so freaking hot. LOL

Quoting JenniferW67:

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one. I was telling my sister this last night. She didn't see the commercial and I was explaining it to her and felt like an idiot afterward. I think it was because of Stevie Nick's song, that song gets me every time I hear it. But yeah, when the horse looks over his shoulder and then gallops down the street my heart melted.

JenniferW67
by Friend on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah.... they got that right too. lol Best commercial of the night.

Did you see the one with the goat and Doritos. The goat driving the guy crazy with his crunching, the guy making the goat for sale sign and the goat gets a little psycho? It was like the opposite of the Budweiser commercial, very funny.

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting JenniferW67:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I did see that one. LOL The farmer commercial kind of got to me too.

Quoting JenniferW67:

Oh yeah.... they got that right too. lol Best commercial of the night.

Did you see the one with the goat and Doritos. The goat driving the guy crazy with his crunching, the guy making the goat for sale sign and the goat gets a little psycho? It was like the opposite of the Budweiser commercial, very funny.

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting JenniferW67:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'm a blubbering mess, LOL! that does sound so touching!

Quoting bmw29:

It shows that really hot man raising the horse from a foal and sleeping in his stall when he was sick, they played and ran together and then he sent the horse off to be one of the Budweiser Clydesdales. 3 years later he goes to see the horse in a parade but the horse has on blinders so it can't see him. As the guy is walking away they take the blinders off of the horse. When the man gets in his truck to drive back home he looks in his mirror and jumps out of his truck. The horse saw him and is running after him. He gets out and the horse stops in front of him and he hugs the horse. 

Seriously, even typing this gets me a little teary. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)