Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok y'all, don't tell because it will ruin my image but that dang Budweiser commercial "Clydesdale Brotherhood" makes me tear up a little. LOL How lame am I?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Replies (11-19):
triplets0718
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

The farmer one and the Clydesdale commercial were the 2 best of the night!

Bethsunshine
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Everyone on Facebook has been talking about this commercial and hit is the first time I saw it! Yeah, I got teared up. I'm a big wuss!

Bethsunshine
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting taKENheart:

I can't get it to load to play after 26secs :/ my internet sucks though.
What I did see was cute :) I love horses!  It was hard to explain away the Clydesdales at Busch Gardens when my kids were little...some of them let it all hang out, LOL!

My husband and I went to Busch Gardens a long time ago and this one horse...well let's just say I'm glad we didn't have kids then!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Cameron rode horses for years and he would still giggle when the horses had to pee. LOL One of the kids in his riding class when he first started used to call it a tail because that's what he called his. He made this big huge deal about the horse's "tail" and then after trying to gallop for the first time he announced to everyone that it made his tail hurt. LMAO

Quoting taKENheart:

What I did see was cute :) I love horses!  It was hard to explain away the Clydesdales at Busch Gardens when my kids were little...some of them let it all hang out, LOL!

jaehawk
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

you aren't going soft on us are you Bobbie? lol! just kidding

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

What can I say, I have a soft spot for animals, small children and really good looking men. LOL

Quoting jaehawk:

you aren't going soft on us are you Bobbie? lol! just kidding

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM

sidesplittinglaughter now that's a funny story!

Quoting bmw29:

Cameron rode horses for years and he would still giggle when the horses had to pee. LOL One of the kids in his riding class when he first started used to call it a tail because that's what he called his. He made this big huge deal about the horse's "tail" and then after trying to gallop for the first time he announced to everyone that it made his tail hurt. LMAO

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't suppress my giggles when he said it. LOL 

Quoting taKENheart:

sidesplittinglaughter now that's a funny story!

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Sassy762
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope  you aren't the only one..........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)