Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me win

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 139 Total Views
So if you are having a pop-tart and you only eat one would you say you've eaten half a pop-tart for one pop-tart?

I say you've eaten half a pop-tart
Dh says you've eaten one pop-tart
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Pal on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ooooo! Good question. I'm going to side with your honey on this one. You've only eaten half if you break a WHOLE pop tart in half.

I still love you though :-)
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Awe I guess I still love ya too lol

Quoting moosesmom:

Ooooo! Good question. I'm going to side with your honey on this one. You've only eaten half if you break a WHOLE pop tart in half.

I still love you though :-)

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
You've eaten one poptart lol they say one poptart is a serving on the poptart box...if it was both poptarts it would say one pack like it does on other things lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Well, don't tell us who to vote for...geez, have I not taught you anything, LMAO!
I have to go with one tart...sorry, lol! It's not in a half form so just because they put 2 in one package doesn't mean that it's half.  What does the package serving size say??? LOL!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Oh they do? I don't buy them much so I was wondering, LOL. ONE tart from a 2tart package means you still ate ONE tart, haha!

:P sorry brittbratt

Quoting jamielynnef2:

You've eaten one poptart lol they say one poptart is a serving on the poptart box...if it was both poptarts it would say one pack like it does on other things lol

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Lol I don't buy them much either ...dh always grabs a box when he's at the store with me bc he eats them as dessert lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh they do? I don't buy them much so I was wondering, LOL. ONE tart from a 2tart package means you still ate ONE tart, haha!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM

they are so sweet that they cause a toothache for me...eeks. You guys know I don't have a sweet tooth though.
I did like them the few times I had them when I was younger.  I lost my sweetieness, LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol I don't buy them much either ...dh always grabs a box when he's at the store with me bc he eats them as dessert lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:41 AM
We love them.....my mommy brought us a box for breakfast/snack here in the hospital

Quoting taKENheart:

they are so sweet that they cause a toothache for me...eeks. You guys know I don't have a sweet tooth though.
I did like them the few times I had them when I was younger.  I lost my sweetieness, LOL

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:42 AM
I guess I have been out voted on this one dh loves that he is finally "right" (his words lol)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:42 AM
It's ok I still love ya

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)