Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So if you are having a pop-tart and you only eat one would you say you've eaten half a pop-tart for one pop-tart?

I say you've eaten half a pop-tart
Dh says you've eaten one pop-tart
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-16):
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Ok ok fine I'm sorry lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Well, don't tell us who to vote for...geez, have I not taught you anything, LMAO!
I have to go with one tart...sorry, lol! It's not in a half form so just because they put 2 in one package doesn't mean that it's half.  What does the package serving size say??? LOL!!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM

You ate a whole pop tart or half a pack. 

jaehawk
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM

oh man! I say one pop tart :(

I never have understood why they package them in twos anyway! I always have to put one in a zip lock bag because I won't let our son have both...too much sugar for him..haha

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM
This is very tire they should my niece n my dd only get half and most times that's all the hubby eats too

Quoting jaehawk:

I never have understood why they package them in twos anyway! I always have to put one in a zip lock bag because I won't let our son have both...too much sugar for him..haha

jaehawk
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I used to eat them in high school and I remember trying to eat both pop tarts and it made me sick.

Quoting b.futlz:

This is very tire they should my niece n my dd only get half and most times that's all the hubby eats too

Quoting jaehawk:

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Yea.....we eat unhealthy way too much I can't wait til we get to go home n start eating real food

Quoting jaehawk:

I used to eat them in high school and I remember trying to eat both pop tarts and it made me sick.

Quoting b.futlz:

Quoting jaehawk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN