Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cutest dance EVER!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

Someone on my facebook shared this video and I smiled through the whole thing so I wanted to share it with all of y'all. ;)

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Awww so adorable!!!
I really enjoyed Twitch's season but I haven't been able to get back into the show. I have tried but they aren't as good anymore. That season was probably the best.
That kid is just too cute for words!

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
That is too stinking cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never watched the show but that kid is freaking adorable. He's really good too. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww so adorable!!!
I really enjoyed Twitch's season but I haven't been able to get back into the show. I have tried but they aren't as good anymore. That season was probably the best.

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I love Ellen

Quoting bmw29:

I've never watched the show but that kid is freaking adorable. He's really good too. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww so adorable!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I love Ellen too!
I don't watch it as much as I am usually doing something else.
I think bobbie meant SYTYCD. LOL but I don't know if she watches Ellen either, hehe.

Quoting b.futlz:

I love Ellen

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww so adorable!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Oh yeah he was sooo cute...he said he has 2 girlfriends, lol!

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww so adorable!!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL That is what I meant but I don't watch Ellen either. I don't watch any TV during the day.

Quoting taKENheart:

I love Ellen too!
I think bobbie meant SYTYCD. LOL but I don't know if she watches Ellen either, hehe.

Quoting b.futlz:

I love Ellen

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww so adorable!!!

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I don't watch sytycd

Quoting bmw29:

LOL That is what I meant but I don't watch Ellen either. I don't watch any TV during the day.

Quoting taKENheart:

I love Ellen too!

Quoting b.futlz:

I love Ellen

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Awww so adorable!!!

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Amazingly Adorable!! haha i was laughing so hard and smiling so big thru this whole thing. omgoodness this lil boy is a trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Imma teach my DD how to dance like this!! hahaha JK 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)