Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uncle Jesse

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 335 Total Views

http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-lawrence-john-stamos-conan-video-2013-pervert-abercrombie-fitch-monk/

Jennifer Lawrence: I Was Like a “Pervert” When I Met John Stamos (VIDEO)

(TBS)

Jennifer Lawrence admits she was like a “perverted guy” when she once spotted John Stamos at a party.

VIDEO BELOW

“I was like following him into rooms and staring at his ass,” she recalled on Tuesday’s “Conan.”

When the two finally did interact, Lawrence said Stamos asked her if she “was on mushrooms.”

RELATED – Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Reacts to Her SAG Awards Wardrobe Malfunction

“I was like no. I am dead sober. This is just me,” recounted the Oscar nominee. “I just kept smiling and being like dude! Jesse! Uncle Jesse!”

Lawrence also discussed with Conan O’Brien why she was fired from an Abercrombie & Fitch ad campaign before her photos ever came out, the “genius” of the Puppy Bowl, and car pooling with Sally Field.

Plus, a look-back at Lawrence’s very first TV gig as a mascot on “Monk,” and her family’s love of Budweiser!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I will admit that when I was younger I thought Uncle Jesse was fine!  He is still attractive but I'm just over it I guess. 

Ok 'fess up :P Who still has the hots for Uncle Jesse? 
What does everyone think of Jennifer Lawrence?  I thought she would be a bit classier and more reserved but she's nothing like I thought she would be.  I actually like her the way she is...honest and doesn't come across as fake.  What you see is what you get with very little filter...real.

b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
He is still good looking for an older man
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

He's a nice looking man, not as nice as the man in the Clydesdale commercial though. LOL I don't have a clue who that chick is though.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:17 PM

LOL I was wondering what you would say, haha!

She's the gal from The Hunger Games.

Quoting bmw29:

He's a nice looking man, not as nice as the man in the Clydesdale commercial though. LOL I don't have a clue who that chick is though.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, I didn't realize that. LOL I enjoyed that movie but I didn't recognize her.

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I was wondering what you would say, haha!

She's the gal from The Hunger Games.

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow...I guess I am seriously getting old. Haha when I see or hear "Uncle Jesse"...I.immediately think of the Dukes of Hazzard, not Full House. Am I pathetic or what!!! LOL

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:16 PM

laughingI used to think of him first too, lol!  I am almost 38 :)

Quoting offrdngal:

Wow...I guess I am seriously getting old. Haha when I see or hear "Uncle Jesse"...I.immediately think of the Dukes of Hazzard, not Full House. Am I pathetic or what!!! LOL

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting taKENheart:

We're almost the same age. I'll be 39 in April. :)

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL I love the Dukes of Hazzard. I'm getting up there too. ;)

Quoting offrdngal:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)