Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sad Yet Beautiful

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

I found this on another site. As beautiful of a thought this was... it really made me sad.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe so sweet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
:*-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Don't mind me...I've been a sappy mess all day!
I watched a Hallmark movie for heaven's sake! The Lost Valentine with Betty White :( such a sad movie! Who knew she could do sad?

Quoting singlemom1208:

:*-(

jamielynnef2
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I can't see...its a box with a ? On it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vetNmommy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so sad, yet so sweet!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM

LOL oh no...it's bigger and sadder than a ?

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I can't see...its a box with a ? On it

JenniferW67
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Sheesh, everything is getting to me these days. I wonder if it's a sign of old age? We were driving by a field yesterday and I was looking at the cattle grazing. There was a cow with her really young calf at her side. All of the sudden the calf just took off, kicking and running. You could tell it was having so much fun. It was incredibly cute, but it still made me weepy. I felt sad that it wouldn't always be so happy. Ugh....I've never been like this and I need to get a grip.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL Jennifer!!! Af is visiting and needs to get her bags and go! I ended up watching a Hallmark movie today...it kicked my butt into next week!  It was The Lost Valentine with Betty White! I didn't know she could do sad movies :/ It was the most dreadfully sad movie ever. I lost it.  I'm feeling a lot like you lately.  Aren't we a team? LOL!!!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Sheesh, everything is getting to me these days. I wonder if it's a sign of old age? We were driving by a field yesterday and I was looking at the cattle grazing. There was a cow with her really young calf at her side. All of the sudden the calf just took off, kicking and running. You could tell it was having so much fun. It was incredibly cute, but it still made me weepy. I felt sad that it wouldn't always be so happy. Ugh....I've never been like this and I need to get a grip.

JenniferW67
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww....good ol' Hallmark. I've never seen her in anything but comedies. I wish I could see it. There are days when only a cheesy Hallmark or Lifetime movie will do. We don't get ANY channels at the place we're staying right now. This is a first.  I'm not sure how long we'll be here so this could get interesting. lol We could buy a dish, but if we're only here a week, it would be a total waste of money. We'll see how long I can hold out.

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL Jennifer!!! Af is visiting and needs to get her bags and go! I ended up watching a Hallmark movie today...it kicked my butt into next week!  It was The Lost Valentine with Betty White! I didn't know she could do sad movies :/ It was the most dreadfully sad movie ever. I lost it.  I'm feeling a lot like you lately.  Aren't we a team? LOL!!!

Quoting JenniferW67:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I know, right?!?!  She was just great at the sad stuff...I can't believe it.  Tack on the military part of it and I was a mess!
You don't know how long you will be there? Sounds like a great adventure that you've had all year :) I know you are ready to get home but I'm slightly jealous.  I want out of here for awhile.  I'm looking into RV's. My dd graduates this year!  HAHA. I still want to keep my home so if I do get clausterphobic then I can come home.  :)

What type of tv are you getting right now?  You seem like a book person to me :)

Quoting JenniferW67:

Awww....good ol' Hallmark. I've never seen her in anything but comedies. I wish I could see it. There are days when only a cheesy Hallmark or Lifetime movie will do. We don't get ANY channels at the place we're staying right now. This is a first.  I'm not sure how long we'll be here so this could get interesting. lol We could buy a dish, but if we're only here a week, it would be a total waste of money. We'll see how long I can hold out.

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)