Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son was beat up on the bus..

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
So today when Kaden got off the bus I had a lot of kids around ne telling me about the fight that happened. Kaden got into his seat and his two other friends sat down as well. The kids have seats that have there names on them so they know where to sit. Well another little boy (H) decided he wanted Kaden to move and give him his seat. H has to sit with his twin sister and another kid on the other side. Kaden told him no to go to his seat. Well H started punching Kaden in the face and back. He punched him so hard Kaden fell to the floor. Kaden did hit him back one time to get him to stop. The principle dI'd get on the bus told H to move to his seat and that was it. As soon as I got in the car I called the school to see if I could get inwith the principle today. Well she was already gone. So I talked to his teacher. H and Kaden are in the same class. I told her what happened and we are having a meeting tomorrow. I'm not dealing with this. I'm not gonna have a kid beat my son up. All the kids stories are the same and kaden hates hitting anyone. He was so upset when he got off the bus. This boy lives in our apartment complex and he sits near kaden in class. The teacher said she will be moving H. I know H had a anger problem. Me and his mom talked about it before. The teacher did say that he was mad when he got on the bus cause he got in trouble when leaving the class. But that doesnt give him the right to hit my kid. A 5th grader went up to Kadeb to make sure he was okay and she said she will watch him for me as well. Kaden and H are only in 1st grade.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Oh my gosh mama! That's horrible! Only 1st grade?? I can NOT believe the principal didn't do anything else at the time.....I would have a real issue with that....I hope lil Kaden is ok :-( I would be so pissed I wouldn't know what to do....I hope the parents take this serious so he doesn't grow up thinking he can treat people like that...

Today has been one of those days I guess....my oldest dd walks to the corner after school so we don't sit for 45mins waiting to pick her up. She's in middle school. Across the street are townhouses and this hs boy comes out of NOWHERE and runs across towards where my dd was standing, my dh was driving and I almost jumped out of the car thinking he was heading for her, but then he just started wailing on this lil 6th grader and beating the crap out of him and kicking him as my husband jumped out of the car to go grab him to stop him the hs kid pushed the lil boy into oncoming traffic and a car almost hit him. By now I was in the phone with the cops when the I guess mom of the hs starts cussing and has a crow bar yelling at my dh to let her son go, I told her what he did and I was on the phone with the cops and she told me to f off and she didn't care, she was going to bash my dh skull in for laying hands on her son...I laughed and told her she would have to get through me first....meanwhile all this is being recorded lol ..it wasn't funny but I can laugh a lil now bc I imagine how I must have sounded....luckily I didn't have to dodge any crowbars bc the cops showed up as she started to cross the street so she jumped in her car and fled.. but I did get her tags ;-) turns out the hs boy was on meth and the poor kid "looked at him wrong".....this kid was a 6th grader but looked like a 4th grader....he had a black eye, swollen lip and his ear was bleeding :-( I felt SO bad but was SO glad my dh was with us and we got there at the right time to witness everything....my dd was shaken up about it all evening and night :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Acquaintance on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Oh yea the school won't like me tomorrow. I'm not gonna deal with bullying. Kaden is okay now. He was really upset about it but I took him to his fav place to eat dinner and he was happy.

Omgosh my heart breaks for that little boy. How horrible. That mom needs a wake up call. So glad y'all came up when y'all did.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Oh my gosh mama! That's horrible! Only 1st grade?? I can NOT believe the principal didn't do anything else at the time.....I would have a real issue with that....I hope lil Kaden is ok :-( I would be so pissed I wouldn't know what to do....I hope the parents take this serious so he doesn't grow up thinking he can treat people like that...

Today has been one of those days I guess....my oldest dd walks to the corner after school so we don't sit for 45mins waiting to pick her up. She's in middle school. Across the street are townhouses and this hs boy comes out of NOWHERE and runs across towards where my dd was standing, my dh was driving and I almost jumped out of the car thinking he was heading for her, but then he just started wailing on this lil 6th grader and beating the crap out of him and kicking him as my husband jumped out of the car to go grab him to stop him the hs kid pushed the lil boy into oncoming traffic and a car almost hit him. By now I was in the phone with the cops when the I guess mom of the hs starts cussing and has a crow bar yelling at my dh to let her son go, I told her what he did and I was on the phone with the cops and she told me to f off and she didn't care, she was going to bash my dh skull in for laying hands on her son...I laughed and told her she would have to get through me first....meanwhile all this is being recorded lol ..it wasn't funny but I can laugh a lil now bc I imagine how I must have sounded....luckily I didn't have to dodge any crowbars bc the cops showed up as she started to cross the street so she jumped in her car and fled.. but I did get her tags ;-) turns out the hs boy was on meth and the poor kid "looked at him wrong".....this kid was a 6th grader but looked like a 4th grader....he had a black eye, swollen lip and his ear was bleeding :-( I felt SO bad but was SO glad my dh was with us and we got there at the right time to witness everything....my dd was shaken up about it all evening and night :-(

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Aww, I'm glad hes ok now :-) going to his fave place probably helped a lot :-) the go to place for my girls when they have a really bad day is usually a frozen yogurt place. :-). You handle that tomorrow, mama :-) good luck :-)

Quoting amy1will:

Oh yea the school won't like me tomorrow. I'm not gonna deal with bullying. Kaden is okay now. He was really upset about it but I took him to his fav place to eat dinner and he was happy.

Omgosh my heart breaks for that little boy. How horrible. That mom needs a wake up call. So glad y'all came up when y'all did.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:11 AM

The school (principal) had better do something about this.  There is no excuse for bullying.  The parents need to get this kid some help, since they know he has anger issues.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM

OMG that is crazy! Actually Jamie's story is crazy too. Was yesterday a full moon or something? I hope that gets taken care of today, keep us informed. 

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM
When I read this, that's what I thought too bobbie! But 1st grade??? Really? Ugh

Quoting bmw29:

OMG that is crazy! Actually Jamie's story is crazy too. Was yesterday a full moon or something? I hope that gets taken care of today, keep us informed. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

So much bullying goes on on buses I fear. I'm so sorry Kaden had to go through that.  It's just awfully sad for any child to deal with that and our hearts just break for them.  I hope you have a very productive meeting full of solutions so the bullying doesn't continue. 

Sassy762
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:01 PM
2 moms liked this

WOW......that little shit should be suspended....1st grade or not......smdh

He should also be suspended from riding the bus as well.

Did your son have a mark on his face from the little shit punching him????

moosesmom
by Pal on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I started to tear up. My daughters in 1st grade. I can't imagine her going through that. I'm glad your son defended himself!!! And as far as the principal's reaction...unacceptable. Keep us updated.
Mipsy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry :( how nice of that 5th grader though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)