Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf? Completely in shock! update

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Pal
  • 13 Replies
  • 376 Total Views

My bil was arrested today by the FBI. He is a police officer. It was for grand larceny. Completely in shock. I found out by our news fb page. I literally dropped my food. 

Here is an update

Apparently bil was approached by the detective to see about buying some stolen merchandise from another state.  (it was a "set up" to see what he would do I guess) Then a bit ago the same detective went up to bil to see if bil knew anyone who would want to buy some guns that were seized.  BIL said he knew some illegal aliens out east who would want to purchase them.  On Thursday BIL took the guns out of the police department, that is when he was arrested.  BIL is saying he thought the detective was going to do something illegal and he was going to notify the chief.  My thing is, why would he take the weapons out of the PD then?  Why not go straight to the chief?  IDK.  I feel so badly for my sil, she is just devasted and of course it is all over our news and they live in a small town, I can only imagine how she is being treated right now. ):  She had no idea what was going on.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Oh my goodness...you found out on fb? 

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Wow! That is super crazy. 

mrsfred07
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:31 AM
I'm sorry. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vetNmommy
by Pal on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Yes. Through kswo.

Quoting taKENheart:

Sassy762
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Say WHAT???????

Could it be a joke???

vetNmommy
by Pal on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:26 AM
No its true. I have spoken to sil. There aremore details. He has court this morning. She is saying he did not steal anything. That it was a set up. He was about to get promoted.

Quoting Sassy762:

Say WHAT???????

Could it be a joke???

Sassy762
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:29 AM

WHOOOOO that is crazy. IF someone set him up then he should figure out who it was and get them arrested.....smdh

Quoting vetNmommy:

No its true. I have spoken to sil. There aremore details. He has court this morning. She is saying he did not steal anything. That it was a set up. He was about to get promoted.

Quoting Sassy762:

Say WHAT???????

Could it be a joke???

vetNmommy
by Pal on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this

The FBI did do an investigation for 6 months on him.  I am sure they found evidence pertaining to the grand larceny.  However I just do not see it!  It completely blew us away.  Not something we were ever expecting!  I will update this post when I find out from my SIL how court went. 

Quoting Sassy762:

WHOOOOO that is crazy. IF someone set him up then he should figure out who it was and get them arrested.....smdh

Quoting vetNmommy:

Quoting Sassy762:

Say WHAT???????

Could it be a joke???

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I read it :/
Wow...details are lacking but still I sure hope they don't have the right person.

Quoting vetNmommy:

Yes. Through kswo.

Quoting taKENheart:

Mipsy
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Omg!!!! I'm so sorry!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)