Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you think you can't

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

cook then maybe these 37 people will change your mind :)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/people-worse-at-cooking-than-you-food-fails

...and I want to know what's wrong with goldfish on ham salad?
Some of the pics reminded me of pinterest fails, lol.

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

These look like some of my 5th DD's attempt at cooking, lol

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I had to quit looking at #32. Horrendus (sp?) haha Im glad I learned how to cook. heehee :D 
Haha nothing is wrong with goldfish on ham salad.... theyre just cheese crackers.... Now I want some.... :,( I hafta get me some when i go shopping again!!!!!!!! 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM

LOL right!

Quoting Sassy762:

These look like some of my 5th DD's attempt at cooking, lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

LOL I'm glad the kitchen didn't scare me either :)
LOL yeah, I didn't find it too odd either. I've never had it but I see nothing wrong with that combo :P
LOL better get out that shopping list and put it on there. If I don't do it right away then I usually forget.

Quoting CountryMom9010:

I had to quit looking at #32. Horrendus (sp?) haha Im glad I learned how to cook. heehee :D 
Haha nothing is wrong with goldfish on ham salad.... theyre just cheese crackers.... Now I want some.... :,( I hafta get me some when i go shopping again!!!!!!!! 

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:19 PM

haha the things people do. :-P Ham Salad is good. Idk if i have put goldfish on it but it does sound quite nornal. like Chicken salad and Tuna Salad with Crackers. Whats the difference? Im about to start making me a shopping list now too.... YuMMy.... The things Im thinking of :D heehee 

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I'm glad the kitchen didn't scare me either :)
LOL yeah, I didn't find it too odd either. I've never had it but I see nothing wrong with that combo :P
LOL better get out that shopping list and put it on there. If I don't do it right away then I usually forget.

Quoting CountryMom9010:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM

No difference to me :P I don't like regular saltines so any other cracker sounds good to me.
Oooh what yummy things do you have in mind? Do tell.... :)

Quoting CountryMom9010:

haha the things people do. :-P Ham Salad is good. Idk if i have put goldfish on it but it does sound quite nornal. like Chicken salad and Tuna Salad with Crackers. Whats the difference? Im about to start making me a shopping list now too.... YuMMy.... The things Im thinking of :D heehee 

Quoting taKENheart:
CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha It depends on what mood Im in for the different kinds of crackers. Like I use to get drunk and whenever I use to work and have a hangover, I would eat saltines and drink sprite. that ALWAYS helped. haha Quick and cheap meds HAHAHA
I have one recipe that I make called Honey Pineapple Chicken 

•  Chicken breasts cut into cubes
  • Honey
  • Honey BBQ sauce
  • Pineapples & a lil bit of the juice out of the can
  • some Montreal Chicken Seasoning or some sort of Poultry Seasoning. 

Cut the breasts into cubes. Put the chicken into some sort of oven ware. sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken then pour all the liquids into it. Mix well. set into the fridge for about 15-30 minutes to marinade. then put into oven cook for 30-45 mins at 350.
You can also do it on skewers too. :) Sometimes I do that depending on how I feel but sometimes I just do without and have a bowl of it :) This is a recipe I have altered and changed ALOT from when I was a teenager. But Altered to PERFECTION lol :D I always serve it with Mashed Taters to put the sauce on :D YuMMy..... Im hungry now....

I have more on my nind but it would be one hell of a post. LMAO :D

Hope you like this!! :D

Quoting taKENheart:

No difference to me :P I don't like regular saltines so any other cracker sounds good to me.

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Quoting taKENheart:

Bethsunshine
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

That reminds me of some of the cooking disasters I had when I first got married. I basically could only make three things: spaghetti, Hamburger Helper and chicken tenders. I tried to make fudge one day and I was following the directions, and cooking the stuff in a pot on the stove and it literally got hard as a rock!! We're talking about a chocolate flavored brick in the pot. I actually had to throw the whole thing away, pot and all, because it was so hard.

After that, I stuck with making microwave fudge! I have learned to cook over the past 17 years. Thank God my husband will eat anything because it was pretty scary the first year or so.

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

Bethsunshine
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Haha It depends on what mood Im in for the different kinds of crackers. Like I use to get drunk and whenever I use to work and have a hangover, I would eat saltines and drink sprite. that ALWAYS helped. haha Quick and cheap meds HAHAHA
I have one recipe that I make called Honey Pineapple Chicken 

•  Chicken breasts cut into cubes
  • Honey
  • Honey BBQ sauce
  • Pineapples & a lil bit of the juice out of the can
  • some Montreal Chicken Seasoning or some sort of Poultry Seasoning. 

Cut the breasts into cubes. Put the chicken into some sort of oven ware. sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken then pour all the liquids into it. Mix well. set into the fridge for about 15-30 minutes to marinade. then put into oven cook for 30-45 mins at 350.
You can also do it on skewers too. :) Sometimes I do that depending on how I feel but sometimes I just do without and have a bowl of it :) This is a recipe I have altered and changed ALOT from when I was a teenager. But Altered to PERFECTION lol :D I always serve it with Mashed Taters to put the sauce on :D YuMMy..... Im hungry now....

I have more on my nind but it would be one hell of a post. LMAO :D

Hope you like this!! :D

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Quoting taKENheart:

I bet that would also be good in the crock pot. I use my crock pot at least once a week.

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

Mipsy
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg!! Who takes pics of this stuff? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)