Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well...... GUESS WHAT????

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM
New
  • 12 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Last night me and shawn was talking. He goes "Ive been thinking" Kidding I said "About getting married" and he smiled really big and goes "Yeah. I really do wanna marry you" AWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know when but its sometime this year. 
I told dad and he was like "Awe" and hes pretty happy as well!!

I couldnt quit smiling last night and cant quit smiling today :D AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've known eachother 10 yrs. been together 5 yrs this Sept. :D 
He's so awesome!!!! 

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww that is awesome news :)
May you both have a beautiful, long and happy marriage :)
Congratulations!!!

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

AWH Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :D <3 

Quoting taKENheart:

Aww that is awesome news :)
May you both have a beautiful, long and happy marriage :)
Congratulations!!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Yay! I'm happy for you and I expect to see lots of beautiful pictures. :)

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Will do!! I wonder where its guna be, how big its guna be, what colors it guna be.... goodness theres ALOT to do. He told me not to do to much thinking on it just yet.... but im so excited.... Thats all i wanna do.... maybe he wants to help? idk.... EeEeEeEeKk!!
I want it to be in a meadow somewhere in the country, I want natural earth colors ( blue, brown, etc ) I dont want too extravagant but something decent. nothing to big. something about medium sized i guess.... YiKeS .... whose guna be maid of honor and my bridesmaids? AH!!!! Need to call the women in the family!! hhhhmmmmmm......

Quoting bmw29:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL I remember those days. :) Just don't let it stress you out too badly. If everything isn't perfect I promise it won't matter in 10 years time. 

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Will do!! I wonder where its guna be, how big its guna be, what colors it guna be.... goodness theres ALOT to do. He told me not to do to much thinking on it just yet.... but im so excited.... Thats all i wanna do.... maybe he wants to help? idk.... EeEeEeEeKk!!
I want it to be in a meadow somewhere in the country, I want natural earth colors ( blue, brown, etc ) I dont want too extravagant but something decent. nothing to big. something about medium sized i guess.... YiKeS .... whose guna be maid of honor and my bridesmaids? AH!!!! Need to call the women in the family!! hhhhmmmmmm......

Quoting bmw29:

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Awh Thanks!! :D Yeah I dont want nothing perfect. Just simple. As long as I have my family thats all that matters!! :D <3 Haha I was thinking also of how good Autumn would do as the flower girl? ha she'll be 3 May 30th. I wonder, I wonder :-P

Quoting bmw29:

LOL I remember those days. :) Just don't let it stress you out too badly. If everything isn't perfect I promise it won't matter in 10 years time. 

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Quoting bmw29:

Sassy762
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!! <3 :D <3

Quoting Sassy762:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrsts! Im happy for you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Thank you!!!!!! I couldnt be happier :D 

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Congrsts! Im happy for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)