Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swf ISO...

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 158 Total Views
I don't even know what. Some days I love being single. There are so many benefits to it.

Then others I day dream about having a husband and someone to share my life with.

Idk what I want.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I have no clue what those mean, lol Sorry

I'm going to guess.....Single White Female...In Search of Other????

I love love love being single.......so much that I will NEVER ever get married again (unless he is a billionaire and ready to kick the bucket). I love making all the decisions myself and not feeling compelled to ask someone's opinion, or waiting for someone to chime in about punishments that will result in an argument because I refuse to spank, or having to put up with a full grown child when I have 6 already to raise, lol

singlemom1208
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Single white female in search of.

See, those are all the benefits to being single! Idk what I want. Lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

I love love love being single.......so much that I will NEVER ever get married again (unless he is a billionaire and ready to kick the bucket). I love making all the decisions myself and not feeling compelled to ask someone's opinion, or waiting for someone to chime in about punishments that will result in an argument because I refuse to spank, or having to put up with a full grown child when I have 6 already to raise, lol

Sassy762
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes but the downside is ...you have to be there and everywhere else all the time, you get all the stress, the financial part is all on you, childcare can be a  problem, no social life w/o kids.

BUT that works for me......I am retired and I retired when I first  got custody of my grandkids so that I could be around all the time, I thrive in stressful situations because I plan for the worst to happen all the time, financially I don't have to worry at this stage in my life, I never allowed anyone to watch my kids/grandkids...other than my older kids, and who needs a social life...if they (men, women or friends) can't deal with my huge family then they don't need to be around us in the first place

Its all about "Perspective"......don't get all caught up in the "hype" that you need to be with someone or want someone in  your life now and/or all the time. JUST enjoy the time you have with your children now.....they will only be small for a very short amount of time. There will always be a men around, you can always meet them when the kids are older...kwim

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Sassy762:

singlemom1208
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm lucky that I have a good job with a decent income, so I'm pretty independent.

Quoting Sassy762:

Yes but the downside is ...you have to be there and everywhere else all the time, you get all the stress, the financial part is all on you, childcare can be a  problem, no social life w/o kids.

BUT that works for me......I am retired and I retired when I first  got custody of my grandkids so that I could be around all the time, I thrive in stressful situations because I plan for the worst to happen all the time, financially I don't have to worry at this stage in my life, I never allowed anyone to watch my kids/grandkids...other than my older kids, and who needs a social life...if they (men, women or friends) can't deal with my huge family then they don't need to be around us in the first place

Its all about "Perspective"......don't get all caught up in the "hype" that you need to be with someone or want someone in  your life now and/or all the time. JUST enjoy the time you have with your children now.....they will only be small for a very short amount of time. There will always be a men around, you can always meet them when the kids are older...kwim

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Sassy762:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I think it's great that you are independent and have the means to take care of you and Sylas :)
Sassy pretty much said it best so I'll just co-sign, lol.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM

There is nothing wrong with being single but being married doesn't always mean losing your independence. :) I still make all of the decisions around here on 99.9% of matters. LOL Just find yourself a laid back man that doesn't have strong opinions on any of those things and you'll be fine. Just don't look too hard because I've found that when you're actually looking you rarely find, it's usually when you least expect it that you find what you were after. 

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Sassy762:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Im with bobbie on this....
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Bobbie makes too much sense all the time, LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol....true!

So long as you find the right MAN ...being married can have as many perks as being single....either way...just keep doing what makes you happy and stay true to you and the rest will fall in place :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

Bobbie makes too much sense all the time, LOL!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

*blushing*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN