Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend!!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 75 Total Views
What's everyone's plans? Nothing much here just relaxing spending it with the kids of course they do their own thing anyway lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I did all my errands and shopping yesterday so today I'm just going to be here doing close to nothing :)
My kids will get off work by 2pm and then we'll probably stream something that we all want to watch.  Next weekend we'll probably look for a prom dress :)  I'm hoping we won't have to drive to a bigger city for one.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM
My oldest dd had 2 volleyball games and then a softball game so we were gone most of the day. Tomorrow we have church and then my 8yr old has a bday party to go to ..I hate bday parties lol
PinkHairMAMA
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Ended up buying Cade 2 pairs of new shoes. He is just as picky as his daddy!

The rest of the weekend I will be dog training.
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Saturday I went shopping and then over to a friends to watch the UFC fight.
Today I have cleaning to do and we are going to visit Grandma in the nursing home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I wish it was over with, lol

The people that live down the block went on vacation and I am showing the 2 units they own to prospective tenants......UGGGHHHHHH. MY big mouth always gets my ass into trouble......smdh

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I didn't do much of anything yesterday. I cashed my paycheck and then bought a pair of training gloves, for exercising.
Today..it's all about the Daytona 500!!!

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM

LoL. I dont have weekends anymore. hubby has 2 jobs and I stay at home and take care of the kid, animals and house. BLAH :P haha Shawn wanted to take off work today but his 2nd boss was behind in some work so he had to help him gat caught up. :( He has worked ALL week and no break. Poor man :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)