Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FED UP *small rant*

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM
New
  • 17 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

Okay so I have Endometriosis. ANNOYING!!!! I am on two birthcontrols :: Mirana and the off brand of Seasonale. You would think on 2 BCs, There would be NO period. Well there is one!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the emotional rollercoasters.... all of the cravings and everything else. UGH. My system is so messed up. Not to mention I only have one ovary. Please just shoot me *hangs head*

Rant over. Sorry ladies. Just had to vent to someone.... 

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Vent all you want...even stomp around on the ground too, lol. Whatever makes you feel better :)

CountryMom9010
by New on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:58 PM

:-P *smiles* 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I can't imagine taking 2BCs and it not working :/ you must be frustrated!

Quoting CountryMom9010:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:53 AM
I hate mine too. I had the Mirena for 10 years and never had a monthly. I took it out in July due to complications and now my average cycle is 14 dang days. 14! That is bullshit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Gamer Babe on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Boo.....that's poopy face Magee pants
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CountryMom9010
by New on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Highly!! Its like I thought I was going to have a break from this crap. Well guess not. I cant wait to go back to my doc. Its on the 25th tho. So gotta wait but still once I go, Imma have some questions!! :-P

Quoting taKENheart:

I can't imagine taking 2BCs and it not working :/ you must be frustrated!

Quoting CountryMom9010:

CountryMom9010
by New on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Lucky. Im so tired of looking down and seeing it. :( Wow Im sorry. :( Are you going to see a doc or just let it ride? Ha youre one tough woman for taking it out yourself!! I hope nothing tore or messed up while doing that!!  My average cycle is about the half the month as well. only its like an every-other-day thing. highly annoying!!!! I feel your pain. I sowwy :( 

Quoting bmw29:

I hate mine too. I had the Mirena for 10 years and never had a monthly. I took it out in July due to complications and now my average cycle is 14 dang days. 14! That is bullshit!

CountryMom9010
by New on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Haha i know it. Women have it pretty hard. Yes men have it hard too but i think women have it harder. idk.... UrGh!!!! periods, pregnancy, cravings, mood swings, etc. bLeH

Quoting b.futlz:

Boo.....that's poopy face Magee pants

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:46 PM

It will be fine. LOL My schedule is just all wacky still, it can take over a year for everything to get back to normal. When I looked at my tracker on my phone it said my average cycle is 8 days but I don't see how that's right. The problem is it comes whenever and then will stop for a few days and come back and then stop again. It has confused that app to no end. LOL

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Lucky. Im so tired of looking down and seeing it. :( Wow Im sorry. :( Are you going to see a doc or just let it ride? Ha youre one tough woman for taking it out yourself!! I hope nothing tore or messed up while doing that!!  My average cycle is about the half the month as well. only its like an every-other-day thing. highly annoying!!!! I feel your pain. I sowwy :( 

Quoting bmw29:

CountryMom9010
by New on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Damn. mine is kinda like that. urgh. I know youre ready for it to get back to normal. ha sound like youre about to pull your hair out!!!!

Quoting bmw29:

It will be fine. LOL My schedule is just all wacky still, it can take over a year for everything to get back to normal. When I looked at my tracker on my phone it said my average cycle is 8 days but I don't see how that's right. The problem is it comes whenever and then will stop for a few days and come back and then stop again. It has confused that app to no end. LOL

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Quoting bmw29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)