Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmm...

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 132 Total Views
Well, he was super nice! I'm not that physically attracted to him (the pic he sent was obviously an old one. Lol), but he's an awesome guy. Kinda scares me though how much I have in common with his ex-wife. 😳
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferW67
by Friend on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad it went so well. Lol...why do people use old pictures?  I totally believe attraction can grow, if your open to it. What kind of things do you have in common with his ex?

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

How was his personality? Was he a fun guy? He kind of looked like he would be. LOL I'm just glad I didn't have to drive all that way to whoop some ass.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes attraction comes when getting to know a person....or maybe jist me lol but the mind and heart make them extra sexy to me ....
singlemom1208
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We're both sloppy and disorganized. Lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

Glad it went so well. Lol...why do people use old pictures?  I totally believe attraction can grow, if your open to it. What kind of things do you have in common with his ex?

singlemom1208
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I don't mind that too much cause a wonderful personality will def shine through. I just hope he has that! Lol

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Sometimes attraction comes when getting to know a person....or maybe jist me lol but the mind and heart make them extra sexy to me ....
jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I hope so too! But what things do you have in common with his ex? That may or may not be a good thing lol

Quoting singlemom1208:

I don't mind that too much cause a wonderful personality will def shine through. I just hope he has that! Lol

Quoting jamielynnef2:

singlemom1208
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Lol. Nothing too crazy. I'm really sloppy and unorganized, always losing stuff. Well, so is she.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I hope so too! But what things do you have in common with his ex? That may or may not be a good thing lol

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's not too bad to have in common lol...unless he's OCD neat freak lol then it could cause a lil issue lol my dh is OCD about stuff ..its annoying lol

Quoting singlemom1208:

Lol. Nothing too crazy. I'm really sloppy and unorganized, always losing stuff. Well, so is she.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

singlemom1208
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
I couldn't live like that! I'm too lazy. Lol

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Lol that's not too bad to have in common lol...unless he's OCD neat freak lol then it could cause a lil issue lol my dh is OCD about stuff ..its annoying lol

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Sassy762
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Why do they post old pics.....smdh

Like you aren't going to notice that the picture of him was when he was 10-20 years younger, lol

Well he is awesome and super nice.......turn the lights off and use black out curtains when the time comes............

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN