Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This goes down as the

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

quietest day ever!
Not a day I want to celebrate 3/10/2013 BOO!
What has everyone been up to this weekend?

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
triplets0718
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I went shopping for bathroom cabinets Sat., and yesterday I did a craft project I found on Pinterest. I'm hoping since I found the cabinets I want, that will push dh along to keep working on my bathroom!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I'm getting everything ready for the funeral tomorrow so I probably won't be on much for a few days. :/ Sorry Heather, I'll be back as soon as I can. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:29 PM

LOL I sure hope he does :)
Will you take before and after pics?

Quoting triplets0718:

I went shopping for bathroom cabinets Sat., and yesterday I did a craft project I found on Pinterest. I'm hoping since I found the cabinets I want, that will push dh along to keep working on my bathroom!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Oh hon it wasn't directed at anyone specific :) I was just like wow everyone must be having a busy weekend.
I knew you would be having the funeral soon :( and again I'm so sorry about grandma.  Hugs to you
Are you doing ok?  Are you still sick?

Quoting bmw29:

I'm getting everything ready for the funeral tomorrow so I probably won't be on much for a few days. :/ Sorry Heather, I'll be back as soon as I can. 

Sassy762
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping..............Macy's had a great sale on kitchen appliances, lol

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM

LOL I didn't take it personally. :) I'm feeling better but I'm still not at 100% although I have my voice back. I'm going to the store in a few minutes to buy Mark a suit that actually fits him. I've got some baking to do and several other little things that need to be taken care of. The funeral starts early tomorrow so I'll have to get in bed early tonight too. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh hon it wasn't directed at anyone specific :) I was just like wow everyone must be having a busy weekend.
I knew you would be having the funeral soon :( and again I'm so sorry about grandma.  Hugs to you
Are you doing ok?  Are you still sick?

Quoting bmw29:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Oooh that sounds better than what I did...which was nothing, lol!

Quoting Sassy762:

Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping..............Macy's had a great sale on kitchen appliances, lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM

:) at least you can speak now. 
It does sound like you have quite a few things to do.  I hope you are able to get some good sleep for tomorrow.

Quoting bmw29:

LOL I didn't take it personally. :) I'm feeling better but I'm still not at 100% although I have my voice back. I'm going to the store in a few minutes to buy Mark a suit that actually fits him. I've got some baking to do and several other little things that need to be taken care of. The funeral starts early tomorrow so I'll have to get in bed early tonight too. 

Quoting taKENheart:
JenniferW67
by Friend on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

our internet is slower than ever. Every once in while I get a window and can get on. Ughh...But, I'm finally reading The Hunger Games. Loving it! I've had it sitting around for a year and half and wish I would have picked up sooner.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I'm taking a 5 minute breather before heading out to look for a suit. :/ I hate shopping for crap like this. Eh, who am I kidding? I hate shopping. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

:) at least you can speak now. 
It does sound like you have quite a few things to do.  I hope you are able to get some good sleep for tomorrow.

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN