Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 4/3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 358 Total Views

What's cooking, ladies?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamielynnef2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this
That looks good!

B- hot tea

L- asparagus salad

D- taking the smoked turkey and shredding it then making my own bbq sauce and putting it on buns with pickles, baked mac and cheese and roasted broccoli with chipotle slaw
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Skipped
L~ I had a salad :/ and the guys went to Buffalo Wild Wings.  They also got a shave from the barber shop, LOL!!!

D~ Well, since I didn't go shopping they guys are picking something up for me to cook....Who knows what that will be, lol!
Hope it's not Spam and beans :P

JenniferW67
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmm....That looks like it's got tons of good stuff in it!

B-Coffee and egg burrito

L-An orange, Celery and PB

D- I think we're going to go out, but if we don't, since dh is off work the idea of a couple beers outside in this perfect weather sounds pretty darn good!

JenniferW67
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
How fun for the guys! I wish someone could shave me top to bottom. I kind of let the legs go over the Winter and it took me forever to shave them up yesterday. We Norwegian are pretty hairy. lol
Quoting taKENheart:

Skipped
L~ I had a salad :/ and the guys went to Buffalo Wild Wings.  They also got a shave from the barber shop, LOL!!!

D~ Well, since I didn't go shopping they guys are picking something up for me to cook....Who knows what that will be, lol!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM

LOL My dh was growing out his beard but after his ds mentioned going to the barber, dh decided to do it.  YAY because it ages him badly! 
Now they are bowling...not much to do around here :/

I never let mine get out of control until this last deployment...man it took forever to get smooth legs again.  I don't know if I could let someone shave my "bottom" haha!  Norwegian's are hairy people?  I didn't know that ;)

Quoting JenniferW67:

How fun for the guys! I wish someone could shave me top to bottom. I kind of let the legs go over the Winter and it took me forever to shave them up yesterday. We Norwegian are pretty hairy. lol
Quoting taKENheart:

Skipped

JenniferW67
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Bowling sounds like fun. I haven't been in years. Ther isn't much to do where we like either.

I ususally keep up on it, but the last batch of razor I bought were horrible and I kept forgetting to by new ones. We are hairy. It's blond for the most part. I use an electric razor on my arms. It horrifies my mom she says I should be proud of that long blond hair on my arm. lol ugh....When its cold it stands straight up and looks crazy. I would love to get a full body wax!

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL My dh was growing out his beard but after his ds mentioned going to the barber, dh decided to do it.  YAY because it ages him badly! 

I never let mine get out of control until this last deployment...man it took forever to get smooth legs again.  I don't know if I could let someone shave my "bottom" haha!  Norwegian's are hairy people?  I didn't know that ;)

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Skipped

jamielynnef2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM
My oldest dd shaved her arms! I freaked out lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

Bowling sounds like fun. I haven't been in years. Ther isn't much to do where we like either.

I ususally keep up on it, but the last batch of razor I bought were horrible and I kept forgetting to by new ones. We are hairy. It's blond for the most part. I use an electric razor on my arms. It horrifies my mom she says I should be proud of that long blond hair on my arm. lol ugh....When its cold it stands straight up and looks crazy. I would love to get a full body wax!

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Skipped

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenniferW67
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Oh no! Did she tell you or did you just notice it? The clippers I use leave some hair on there not just stubble. I've kind got it down so it looks natural. lol
Quoting jamielynnef2:

My oldest dd shaved her arms! I freaked out lol

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Skipped

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I used to bowl but not so much anymore and I hate the clown shoes with my big feet, lol!
He texted me and said it cost $43 so I'm hoping that was for 2 haircuts and 2 beards, LOL!  Dss should have gotten half price on his hahahaha!

Has it not thinned out from when you were younger? 
That reminds me that my Oma shaved her forearms.  Oh and my Japanese friends did too.  I will admit that I shaved mine one time.  I don't think I could get a full body wax...ouch!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:
JenniferW67
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM

$43.!! I hope that did include everything. Do you still have to wear those shoes? heheh...I forgot about those. I've only been bowling twice and wasn't very good at it. Although I kick A$$ on WII bowling.

It hasn't thinned, but my mom said it will and then I'll miss it. I have a friend who is pretty much hairless on her body. Never has to shave her legs even. Why are some people so lucky?!!!

Quoting taKENheart:

I used to bowl but not so much anymore and I hate the clown shoes with my big feet, lol!
He texted me and said it cost $43 so I'm hoping that was for 2 haircuts and 2 beards, LOL!  Dss should have gotten half price on his hahahaha!

Has it not thinned out from when you were younger? 
That reminds me that my Oma shaved her forearms.  Oh and my Japanese friends did too.  I will admit that I shaved mine one time.  I don't think I could get a full body wax...ouch!

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)