Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

skating pics

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 191 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Just wanted to share pics of my kiddos skating contest on easter

Rock star Abs!

ok I dont know why its sideways grr!

A girl having fun!

Again grr!

Rasta girl

All the creative solo kiddos!

super serious talk

the MOST adorable pairs team in the entire contest! Also the youngest and only ones in their division LOL!

Big finish

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryMom9010
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:24 PM

WOW!! Looks like yall had a blast!! So adorable!!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

All the kids look so stinking cute. :)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I love the outfits they wear ;)

LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM
It was an exhausting day! The little girls each did 3 events and my older daughter did 4 I was so tired from costume changes and hair am makeup for my 3 plus all the other little girls I was ready to pass out at the end of the day.

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Thanks!!

Quoting bmw29:

All the kids look so stinking cute. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM
:) I can't afford the $500 jewled outfits but I try to make them cute.

Quoting taKENheart:

I love the outfits they wear ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I LOVE the outfits!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CountryMom9010
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Wow!! sounds like it!! Well atleast ya'll had fun!! I wish I could do somethng like that for my daughter! But she is only 2 1/2 right now and we live is the horrid city so I'll hafta wait till later down the road!! :P

Quoting LCWAmommy:

It was an exhausting day! The little girls each did 3 events and my older daughter did 4 I was so tired from costume changes and hair am makeup for my 3 plus all the other little girls I was ready to pass out at the end of the day.

Quoting CountryMom9010:

LCWAmommy
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Do you have a skating rink near you? A lot of them offer skating lessons. My daughter was 3 when she started. Right now the coach is trying to get the parents skating and do an adult team routine. I don't see it going well. I told her I'd skate if she called us the dominos because if I go down I'm taking very one with me!

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Wow!! sounds like it!! Well atleast ya'll had fun!! I wish I could do somethng like that for my daughter! But she is only 2 1/2 right now and we live is the horrid city so I'll hafta wait till later down the road!! :P

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryMom9010
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I believe there is one like 30-45 min away from here but I would hafta search and see how it is surrounding is. :) BAHAHAhA Nice!! :P I dont blame ya tho!! I would be the same way!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Do you have a skating rink near you? A lot of them offer skating lessons. My daughter was 3 when she started. Right now the coach is trying to get the parents skating and do an adult team routine. I don't see it going well. I told her I'd skate if she called us the dominos because if I go down I'm taking very one with me!

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting CountryMom9010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)