Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you love about cm?

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
??
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to love it more than I do now lol!  I'd have to say other than making friends it would be getting to understand different perspectives on both sides of an issue.  It can be enlightening.

TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I'd never admit this to anyone IRL, but it's made me look at circumcising differently. But I'm not about to become a nazi. Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I used to love it more than I do now lol!  I'd have to say other than making friends it would be getting to understand different perspectives on both sides of an issue.  It can be enlightening.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Then you'd have to change your sn again to Naziwife, lol.
Yeah, I've opened my mind more but not necessarily changed my views ;)

Quoting TheDoctorsWife:

I'd never admit this to anyone IRL, but it's made me look at circumcising differently. But I'm not about to become a nazi. Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on May. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
It's entertaining. Most of the ladies in MC make me feel smart and normal too. LOL
offrdngal
by Terri on May. 6, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I love all of the friends that I have made.  Even though I haven't met them IRL, they all are very special to me.

jamielynnef2
by Butterfly Mahi on May. 6, 2013 at 9:50 AM
It is entertaining although I don't really go outside this group anymore lol but it doea make you look at things differently sometimes. ..
CountryMom9010
by New on May. 6, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Making friends, getting advice on the kid, talking about food / recipes and joking around and what not. plus itz MEN AND KIDS FREE!! LoL

JenniferW67
by Friend on May. 6, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I've made some really good friends. What I hate is that it's a time suck. lol I need better self-control.

Bethsunshine
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I love that it makes me realize that I am not a screwed up train wreck like most of the people on here. It's good to be boring.
MommyAJ2921
by Acquaintance on May. 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Love the camraderie I feel in the few groups I'm in. Was in a bad one..but I left. If you're not positive and willing to uplift and encourage..we've got NOTHIN to talk about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)