Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 5/24

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

YAY it's the weekend!!!
What's on the menu?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 24, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Coffee
1/2 ham and cheese sandwich and a handful of doritos
Dinner~ I'm doing a beef burgundy type of meal...using bow tie pasta because that's dh's favorite! LOL!!! I don't know why.  I mean they are cute but really? HAHA!

lovinmyboys...
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Homemade banana bread and strawberries
Tuna sandwhich with chips and fresh pineapple
???????? something with lots of veggies
JenniferW67
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't had a beef burgundy type meal in a long time. Sounds excellent! How funny that bow ties are his favorite. I wonder what it is about them? hehe....very cute!

Quoting taKENheart:

Coffee
Dinner~ I'm doing a beef burgundy type of meal...using bow tie pasta because that's dh's favorite! LOL!!! I don't know why.  I mean they are cute but really? HAHA!

JenniferW67
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmm...to all of it!

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

CountryMom9010
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

B-Nothing
L-a handful of Fries
D-Round Steak and Fries  

:)

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Oh that all sounds good :) I almost got some strawberries today and I love fresh pineapple!

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't either but we used to make it all the time.  I did cheat though with a can of cream of mushroom, lol shhhh!  LOL I guess because he never had any shaped pasta until I came around.  I have to admit they are quite adorable lol!  I think my favorite is egg noodle or German spaetzle.  Do you have a fave?

Quoting JenniferW67:

I haven't had a beef burgundy type meal in a long time. Sounds excellent! How funny that bow ties are his favorite. I wonder what it is about them? hehe....very cute!

Quoting taKENheart:

Coffee

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM

What? No tater tots? LOL!  I'm out of them :/ boo
What did you put on that steak?  I'm a heinz57 gal ;)

Quoting CountryMom9010:

B-Nothing
L-a handful of Fries
D-Round Steak and Fries  

:)

jamielynnef2
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
B- fresh pineapple and cottage cheese

L- I bought fresh shrimp and made shrimp salad and made a piita pocket with it

D- I made an expresso bbq sauce and sauteed smoked beef sausage in it, parmesan and garlic roasted taters, I made a broccoli slaw with sunflower seeds, dried cherries, maple coated almonds and then made a tangerine vinaigrette to go on it. I also made a homemade apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.....HEAVEN
JenniferW67
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Cream of mushroom can be a lifesaver. I love having it on hand. I've never had spaetzle. It's tiny right? I've only been to a couple German restaurants.  I love schnitzel and I wish I could remember what was served with it. I think it was just mashed potatoes. We have a really cool "Bavarian" town in near us in Leavenworth, Wa. It's so much fun to go there right before Christmas when it's snowing and the town is all lit up.  I'll need to be sure and try spaetzle next time we go. I think ziti might be my favorite. I'm not a big meat eater, but I love a good meaty sauce with that. I love fettuccine with spicy peanut sauce too.  Uh oh....now I'm getting hungry again. Rats!! LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

I haven't either but we used to make it all the time.  I did cheat though with a can of cream of mushroom, lol shhhh!  LOL I guess because he never had any shaped pasta until I came around.  I have to admit they are quite adorable lol!  I think my favorite is egg noodle or German spaetzle.  Do you have a fave?

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Coffee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)