Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MUHUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's my evil laugh!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 190 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I've posted on here before about the crappy treatment I received from the owners and one of the instructors at the gym I used to be a member at, before I started teaching Zumba at the Y. I didn't say anything to them at the time, because it wasn't worth all the trouble it would cause. I just sat back and hoped that they would reap what they sowed. Well guess what? THEY ARE!!!!!! I just saw on Facebook that they are going out of business at the end of July! I know it's awful of me to be rejoicing over someone losing their business, especially in this economy, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. You can't treat people like garbage and expect to keep customers. I'm not the only one they treated badly and now it's coming back to bite them. I hope they learned their lesson. I really don't hope that they lose their homes and end up living in a cardboard box or anything; I just can't help but feel a little happy it seems like the "bad guys" don't ALWAYS win, at least not this time! It's so frustrating when it seems like the nasty people sail through life with no worries and they do their best to kick the little guy when he's down.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CountryMom9010
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Haha Every dog gets its day! If they're smart enough and learned they're lesson, they'll find another job and be better at it this time!

Take it easy! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)