Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emma Stone

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

I do agree with this saying. Completely. Honesty is ALWAYS important and to be YOURSELF is even MORE important. It annoys me when people just hafta have the latest / newest trends just to keep up these days. Dude, We wear Lynyrd Skynyrd Shirts and baggy PJ pants to the grocery store! Haha talk about some HOT MESSES! LMAO. Haha Shawn even wore my cowboy hat to the gas station down the road and to McDonalds awhile back. He said he got all kinds of funny looks :P Thats the way we RoLL!

by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 31, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I'm just me...sometimes I want to look really good and sometimes I don't.  I'm not trying to be a poser when I dress up...it's just how I feel that day.  If I get a name brand it's because I honestly like the look or quality and it's not to rub it in the faces of strangers...I'm not like that. :) 

CountryMom9010
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel ya! I know all about the mood dressing! BAHAHA! yeah I only get s name brand if its cheap enough or if I find them at a flea market / consignment shop / thrift store ;) 
Im glad youre not! Im not like that either. We grew up broke/poor so we got what we got, LOL. I know how it is to be there. :) 

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm just me...sometimes I want to look really good and sometimes I don't.  I'm not trying to be a poser when I dress up...it's just how I feel that day.  If I get a name brand it's because I honestly like the look or quality and it's not to rub it in the faces of strangers...I'm not like that. :) 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM

LOL mood dressing!  That's the best way or even CL or Ebay.
Oh yeah I know about being not so well off with my first marriage and when I was a single mom.  I'm still a bit frugal to this day but I rarely splurge.  I would rather pay on our house extra every month then to waste money.  I want this sucker paid off...didn't know he would retire and not find a job...but we do ok.

Quoting CountryMom9010:

I feel ya! I know all about the mood dressing! BAHAHA! yeah I only get s name brand if its cheap enough or if I find them at a flea market / consignment shop / thrift store ;) 
Im glad youre not! Im not like that either. We grew up broke/poor so we got what we got, LOL. I know how it is to be there. :) 

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)