Soda cake before?
The directions say to just mix a soda into the cake mix. So you mean that I don't have to add in the oil or the 3 eggs?
- 1 box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 can room temperature soda, any flavor
How to Make
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl combine your soda and cake mix, stirring with a whisk until most of the lumps are gone.
- Fill each liner 1/2-2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cupcakes are springy and toothpicks comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
You can use any flavor combination you would like. Coke or Dr. Pepper would be great in a chocolate cake mix. Orange Soda, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Root Beer would all be fun to try too.