Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gah!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

Today has been annoying lol I went to the store and fought the crowd of people buying for their cookout lol However I was in and out with 4 kids and a nana in less than an hour, so I give myself props on that one lol But I forgot to get some vanilla extract! I have been out for a few weeks now and always seem to forget it! Then we come home and my dd put my purse in my room for me but locked the door! I have tried getting in with no luck! I have now been locked out of my room for 10 hours! I couldn't get my shower, or pick my brother up from work lol I have to wait until my dh gets home to unlock it for me lol It sucks haha

How was yalls labor day?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I lock my bedroom door every single time we leave the house.  I am in the habit because we have a gun locker in our closet but it's not always locked.  I've locked it the last few years but I wouldn't want the key to be discovered so I just lock my bedroom door now.

Goodness so you still are waiting to get in?  How will he break in?  I wouldn't know what to do, lol!

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I've locked myself out of my room before. It really sucks but luckily dh has a key too and he can get here from his work in 2 minutes flat. LOL 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I need to find our spare before this happens to me, lol!  Lucky that your dh could come to the rescue so quickly.

Quoting bmw29:

I've locked myself out of my room before. It really sucks but luckily dh has a key too and he can get here from his work in 2 minutes flat. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)