Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Naughty criminals, lol!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

I'm just now hearing about this.  I would be so embarassed, lol!

http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130829/PC16/130829265/1177/police-couple-caught-having-sex-in-shed-at-home-depot-in-north-charleston

Police: Couple caught having sex in shed at Home Depot in North Charleston

• Staff reports
  • Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:47 a.m., Updated: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:48 a.m.
    ProvidedNorth Charleston police charged Emily Craig, 20, of North Charleston, and Shaun Bowden, 31, of Ladson, after they were caught having sex in a shed at Home Depot, an incident report states.

North Charleston police on Wednesday caught a couple having sex in a shed at a Home Depot store, a report states.

Police charged Shaun Bowden, 31, of Saw Palm Drive in Ladson, with indecent exposure and disorderly conduct in connection with the incident, according to the report. The woman who was found with him, Emily Craig, 20, of Spoleto Lane in North Charleston, is charged with disorderly conduct and providing false information, police said.

Officers were called to the Home Depot on Northwoods Boulevard about 8:30 a.m. after people at the store reported seeing a man and woman walk into a display shed, close the door behind them.

The couple was still inside the shed when officers arrived, the report states.

The woman appeared disheveled and partially clothed, police said. Her dress was untied at the top and hanging around her waist, according to the report.

The shirtless man who was with her was caught with his pants down at his knees and his genitals exposed, police said.

Police questioned the couple and determined that they were having sex in the shed.

Police said the name and birthday that Craig gave to officers didn't match the identification found in her purse.

Bowden and Craig were arrested and held at the Charleston County jail pending a bond hearing, jail records show.

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL I knew this would be a Carolina story.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:08 PM

sidesplittinglaughter  It would be so funny if you knew them or had gone to school with them or something, lmao!!!

Quoting bmw29:

vetNmommy
by Pal on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:45 PM

omg! lol

I got caught one time, I was 17 and the guy I was with was 19. (we were engaged) We were up at the mountains after sunset.  We were in his car.........the cop came up and "tried" to call my parents. I never did anything like that again! Bet geeze, if you are gonna do something like that, lets not make it a public place. lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:00 PM

LOL!
I imagine you were pretty embarassed.
My mom came home early once and caught me but luckily the door was locked...she still knew though.

Quoting vetNmommy:

omg! lol

I got caught one time, I was 17 and the guy I was with was 19. (we were engaged) We were up at the mountains after sunset.  We were in his car.........the cop came up and "tried" to call my parents. I never did anything like that again! Bet geeze, if you are gonna do something like that, lets not make it a public place. lol

vetNmommy
by Pal on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM

OMG! My parents would have killed me! lol. As far as they know I have only ever slept with hubby. lol. WHich, I have only had one other partner, so not too bad. But yeah, my parents never thought I would do anything. lol. I got to do whatever I wanted while my sister had to be home by 9 pm, I could stay out until 11 or later. lol. 

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!
My mom came home early once and caught me but luckily the door was locked...she still knew though.

Quoting vetNmommy:

omg! lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Oh you are a good girl with only 2 partners, lol.
Wow different curfews?  Was she a naughty teen?
I didn't have a curfew once I got with the ex.  Mom knew his mom pretty well.  Sometimes I would go home and the door was locked so I had to sleep at his house on the couch, lol.

Quoting vetNmommy:

OMG! My parents would have killed me! lol. As far as they know I have only ever slept with hubby. lol. WHich, I have only had one other partner, so not too bad. But yeah, my parents never thought I would do anything. lol. I got to do whatever I wanted while my sister had to be home by 9 pm, I could stay out until 11 or later. lol. 

Quoting taKENheart:
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL Nope, I have no idea who they are.

Quoting taKENheart:

sidesplittinglaughter  It would be so funny if you knew them or had gone to school with them or something, lmao!!!

Quoting bmw29:

vetNmommy
by Pal on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:45 PM

IDK my parents just did not trust her as much as me. lol. We are twins. lol. Then again at 16 she went off with Marines for a "walk" with her friend. It was night time, they just met, ect. I never did anything stupid like that! lol Even if I did, I would not have told my parents! lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh you are a good girl with only 2 partners, lol.
Wow different curfews?  Was she a naughty teen?
I didn't have a curfew once I got with the ex.  Mom knew his mom pretty well.  Sometimes I would go home and the door was locked so I had to sleep at his house on the couch, lol.

Quoting vetNmommy:

Quoting taKENheart:

JenniferW67
by Buddy on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I had the same thing happen. I still cringe when I think about it. It was when I was dating my ex-husband. I thought my dad was going to KILL him. Did your mom say anything or just ingnore it?

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!

Quoting vetNmommy:

omg! lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:11 PM

LOL!  I guess he didn't since he became your husband.  Did they get along much after that?
Well, I was supposed to be looking after my sister.  It's not like she was 4 and needed to be watched closely though.  All she said was that that was irresponsible to be doing that while I was supposed to be watching her.

Quoting JenniferW67:

I had the same thing happen. I still cringe when I think about it. It was when I was dating my ex-husband. I thought my dad was going to KILL him. Did your mom say anything or just ingnore it?

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)