Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathtub opinions wanted

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 362 Total Views

OK so I "think I want this tub. Tell me what y'all think about it. I like it for several reasons but mostly because it comes with everything and I don't have to build a surround. LOL

Product Description

This newly designed 2 Person Indoor Whirlpool/Hot Tub Bathtub will add a modern look to any bathroom. It comes with the Heat Pump already installed. These are fully equipped with Massage Jets, Air Jets, Waterfall Faucet, FREE Heat Pump, LCD Control System (with Remote Control), Hand Held Shower Wand, FM Radio, RCA/CD/MP3 Player Input, 2 Soft Padded Waterproof Headrests, Thermostatic Faucet (with Ozone Water Cleaner), and Chromatherapy Underwater Lighting Effects. Water Level Sensor also included. Leveling legs are on bottom of tub to ensure it sits perfectly level. This is a great investment for any home. These will ship BRAND NEW in a sealed factory crate. Materials: Acrylic and ABS compound material with 3 layers of glass fiber reinforcement and a stainless steel frame.

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vetNmommy
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Umm yes!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah baby!!!  That is an awesome tub!  Not having to tile up the sides or do anything else is a bonus!  It looks amazing, relaxing and fun for a couple, lol!
I love it!  I wish I had enough room to have a tub like that.  I only have a single jet tub.  We haven't replaced it but I hate it.
The wallpaper has natural colors but for some reason they put in a mauve tub.  WTH??? LOL!!!  It must have been on sale and the builder ran out of money.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM

LOL That's what I'm thinking. I'm only on the fence because it has all that fancy stuff that could malfunction later. It's $2,000 with the shipping cost but it comes with everything. I've found normal ones for $850 but you have to build the surround, pay extra for each additional jet and add the faucet and shower wand yourself and none of that is cheap so I really don't think the price is too bad. 

Quoting vetNmommy:

Umm yes!!!

JenniferW67
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Nice!! What's the handle on the bottom right corner for?

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Hahaha That is funny. Mauve is an odd color for a tub. I would do a single but then dh and I would be fighting over it all the time. The only reason we go to the hotel is to use the big tub anyway so in a couple years it will have paid for itself. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh yeah baby!!!  That is an awesome tub!  Not having to tile up the sides or do anything else is a bonus!  It looks amazing, relaxing and fun for a couple, lol!
I love it!  I wish I had enough room to have a tub like that.  I only have a single jet tub.  We haven't replaced it but I hate it.
The wallpaper has natural colors but for some reason they put in a mauve tub.  WTH??? LOL!!!  It must have been on sale and the builder ran out of money.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Right?!?!  Crazy color!!!  Surely it was on sale at the time.  Who would choose that color with the color of the wallpaper?  Well, who would pick it anyway? LOL!!!
LOL We used to like being in a tub together but it's just not so comfortable anymore...we aren't in our 20's anymore.  LOL you've had some nice times going away for a night at the hotel though ;)  It's like an overnight mini vacation ;)

Quoting bmw29:

Hahaha That is funny. Mauve is an odd color for a tub. I would do a single but then dh and I would be fighting over it all the time. The only reason we go to the hotel is to use the big tub anyway so in a couple years it will have paid for itself. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Getting in a regular tub together is out of the question. LOL I wouldn't care if nobody even used it but me but if I have to share then I want room.

Quoting taKENheart:

Right?!?!  Crazy color!!!  Surely it was on sale at the time.  Who would choose that color with the color of the wallpaper?  Well, who would pick it anyway? LOL!!!
LOL We used to like being in a tub together but it's just not so comfortable anymore...we aren't in our 20's anymore.  LOL you've had some nice times going away for a night at the hotel though ;)  It's like an overnight mini vacation ;)

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting taKENheart:

.panda.
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes!
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL It seems like everyone approves. I just hope it will fit through the door. Haha

Quoting .panda.:

Yes!
sukainah
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Ummm....YEAH!  I would if I could do it! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)