Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Staying home or going out?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 488 Total Views

What will you do for New Year's Eve?  Will you have a party at home or will you go out?
I was going to go to a Medieval dinner show with Jamie but stuff happened so I didn't push for it.  I definitely want to try for it next year though.
I'll be seeing my step kids on the 1st though and maybe Jamie on the 3rd if she's available.  I hope to also see my sister and my niece on that day.  We all plan to take pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House so hopefully we can all meet up.

Hope everyone has a safe but fun holiday ;)
Best wishes for the New Year to all of you lovely ladies!!!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM

offrdngal
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We are continuing our tradition of staying home and ringing in the new year with NY (11pm my time) and then going to sleep (if we aren't already sleeping lol).

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

This made me giggle!!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM

LOL we haven't gone out in many years.  We always stay home too so I don't have plans for tomorrow night really.  I haven't even decided what I want to make for dinner.  We'll be hitting the road the next day so we are only going to have some sparkling wine with dinner and not at midnight, lol.

Quoting offrdngal: We are continuing our tradition of staying home and ringing in the new year with NY (11pm my time) and then going to sleep (if we aren't already sleeping lol).

vetNmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I will be drinking. (;

The kids will stay up until 10. We will just tell them its midnight. haha. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM

HAHA!!! That's what we used to do with ours when they were little.  I'd take them out at 11 with sparklers and then it was bed time after that.  I should have thought to do 10!
 We'd spend the whole evening watching movies with them and have goodies ;)  Good memories.

Quoting vetNmommy:

vetNmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM

We are going to make cake pops early afternoon. (My Mom got me the cake pop machine) SO cake pops and quesidillas?? (she also got me a quesidilla maker) Yes, I am very spoiled. lol. 

Quoting taKENheart:

HAHA!!! That's what we used to do with ours when they were little.  I'd take them out at 11 with sparklers and then it was bed time after that.  I should have thought to do 10!
 We'd spend the whole evening watching movies with them and have goodies ;)  Good memories.

Quoting vetNmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)