Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Anyone Going To Watch

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:25 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

The Olympics? Do you like the winter or summer Olympics best? What is your favorite sport in the winter, and what is your favorite sport in the summer Olympics?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DixieL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:26 AM

I rarely watch watch the Olympics, but I might watch the Opening Ceremonies, this time. I like skiing best in the winter, and I don't know what I like in the summer.

sukainah
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I might watch a little bit of it.

sukainah
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and I like a little bit of everything.  Ice skating is nice, the bobsleds are cool and so is the skiing.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I never watch it.  I don't really enjoy watching any sport.  If I were to watch the Olympics then I would probably choose to watch the ice skating.

DixieL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Quoting taKENheart:

I never watch it.  I don't really enjoy watching any sport.  If I were to watch the Olympics then I would probably choose to watch the ice skating.

I rarely watch them either. I guess if I watched them, I would watch skiing. I tried to take skiing lessons, when I was younger, and couldn't even stand up on the skiis. It's so easy for them. It's fun to watch.

DixieL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sukainah:

Oh, and I like a little bit of everything.  Ice skating is nice, the bobsleds are cool and so is the skiing.

If I watch any of it, I like skiing the best too.

DixieL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm not thrilled with sports either, but if I do watch any of it, I like skiing the best.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting taKENheart:

I rarely watch them either. I guess if I watched them, I would watch skiing. I tried to take skiing lessons, when I was younger, and couldn't even stand up on the skiis. It's so easy for them. It's fun to watch.

I've never been skiing.  They sure do make it look so easy.  I'd probably break my legs.

DixieL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting taKENheart:

I've never been skiing.  They sure do make it look so easy.  I'd probably break my legs.

I was with the little kids, taking lessons, and they did better than I did. Lol. The ski lift, is really scary too. The first time, I jumped off to late and it hit my leg. That really hurt. Lol. When I got back on it, I was determined, that, that wouldn't happen again, so I jumped way too soon. Everyone laughed, because, I fell pretty far. I hate ski lifts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)