Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About to lose my mind (PIOG)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 178 Total Views
I have laundry piled up to my ears, a sink FULL of dishes and a bathtub with 3" of standing poop water. Our septic tank is backed up and there is nothing I can do about any of it until the turd burglars get here to steal my shit. They will be here some time today but I have no idea when. :-/

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Oh that is an awful mess!  Is it full?  They couldn't give you a time?  We just had the turd burglars here not too long ago. 

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:04 PM
They left about an hour ago. I've done the dishes, cleaned the tub and started on the laundry. Thank goodness.

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh that is an awful mess!  Is it full?  They couldn't give you a time?  We just had the turd burglars here not too long ago. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

That's good!  Glad they stole yo' shit, lol!

Quoting bmw29: They left about an hour ago. I've done the dishes, cleaned the tub and started on the laundry. Thank goodness.

Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Me too but it feels l I'll never catch up on all the cleaning now. :'(

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29: They left about an hour ago. I've done the dishes, cleaned the tub and started on the laundry. Thank goodness.

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I hate that feeling!  Laundry is never ending.

Quoting bmw29: Me too but it feels l I'll never catch up on all the cleaning now. :'(

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)