Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A movie with hardly...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

a word spoken!  I can't believe I just watched this movie, lol.  It had less words spoken than Castaway!  Did you watch Castaway?
I don't know how this movie ended up in our Netflix queue (mailed) but that's what we watched tonight.
All Is Lost with ONLY Robert Redford starring in it unless you want to credit the school of fish.
One of the words he did say was the F word loudly...I would have too in his situation but I thought if he dies then that is the only word I'm going to scream at the end, lol!!!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM

I've never heard of it. I guess I won't bother with it either. LOL It sounds boring.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:10 PM

It was! I guess unless you are someone adventurous like him that just gets on a boat and hits the open ocean with nobody.  He doesn't even talk to himself.  I'd be talking to myself all the time, lol.

Quoting bmw29:

I've never heard of it. I guess I won't bother with it either. LOL It sounds boring.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:12 PM
I talk to myself now. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

It was! I guess unless you are someone adventurous like him that just gets on a boat and hits the open ocean with nobody.  He doesn't even talk to himself.  I'd be talking to myself all the time, lol.

Quoting bmw29:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

laughing Lol! Nothing wrong with it.

Quoting bmw29: I talk to myself now. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:

moosesmom
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:04 AM
It's definitely wrong if she answers herself o_o

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Feb. 16, 2014 at 8:26 AM

laughing Yep but we'll love her anyway, lol!

Quoting moosesmom: It's definitely wrong if she answers herself o_o

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)