Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 3/9~3/15

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 6:16 PM
  • 101 Replies
  • 937 Total Views

Oops I forgot to post this again, lol.
What are you burning this week, ladies? LOL!

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this

3/9
I had a 1/2 smoked turkey sandwich.
Then I got hungry for a snack so I had celery, carrot, broccoli and split an orange with dh.
Dinner~ looks like leftover homemade pizza

CountryMom9010
by New on Mar. 9, 2014 at 6:49 PM
2 moms liked this

B-some mandarins, a banana and some of a probiotic drink
L-Pepperoni Pizza lean hotpocket
D-some kind of chicken ;) 

JenniferW67
by Friend on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

B-homemade cinnamon rolls and coffee

L-soup, sandwich and chips

D-it's hard to imagine being hungry again today. DH will be leaving for work about 7, so I may just snack once he's gone.

JenniferW67
by Friend on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I bet that home smoked tureky was awesome! How did the pizza turn out?

Quoting taKENheart:

3/9I had a 1/2 smoked turkey sandwich.Then I got hungry for a snack so I had celery, carrot, broccoli and split an orange with dh.Dinner~ looks like leftover homemade pizza

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:09 PM

wave
Is that like a yogurt drink?

Quoting CountryMom9010:

B-some mandarins, a banana and some of a probiotic drink L-Pepperoni Pizza lean hotpocket D-some kind of chicken ;) 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Oooh nice!  I made cinnamon rolls one time.
That's my kind of lunch...you had me at chips, lol.
I'd do that too and not bother making dinner.  I'd probably even just eat a bowl of popcorn if it was me, haha!

Quoting JenniferW67:

B-homemade cinnamon rolls and coffee

L-soup, sandwich and chips

D-it's hard to imagine being hungry again today. DH will be leaving for work about 7, so I may just snack once he's gone.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It was pretty good turkey.  I'm freezing small portions and putting them in the freezer.  It was the most beautiful browned turkey we have ever made.
The pizza was pretty good but still not the best crust ever.  I reheated it tonight in a skillet and I really liked that over zapping it in the microwave.  Have you done that?

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

3/9I had a 1/2 smoked turkey sandwich.Then I got hungry for a snack so I had celery, carrot, broccoli and split an orange with dh.Dinner~ looks like leftover homemade pizza

JenniferW67
by Friend on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice!!! That'll be great to have on hand. My DH will reheat his that way or in the toaster oven. I'm too impatient and either eat it cold or zap it. Zapping does ruin it. I would enjoy it more reheated the right way, but never do it.

Quoting taKENheart:

It was pretty good turkey.  I'm freezing small portions and putting them in the freezer.  It was the most beautiful browned turkey we have ever made.The pizza was pretty good but still not the best crust ever.  I reheated it tonight in a skillet and I really liked that over zapping it in the microwave.  Have you done that?

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it will.  I think my mom and sister are coming this weekend so that will be easy to pull out if I have to feed them, lol.  They are going to a Monkey Ball and will eat dinner there.  I'm not sure if they are spending the night or not but probably so.  I might have to feed them breakfast and/or lunch.

Lol you did tell me that recently.  I usually zap them too.  I liked how it crisped up the bottom in the skillet.  It kind of brought it back to life.  I don't know that I'd bother to do it with take out pizza though. 

Quoting JenniferW67:

Nice!!! That'll be great to have on hand. My DH will reheat his that way or in the toaster oven. I'm too impatient and either eat it cold or zap it. Zapping does ruin it. I would enjoy it more reheated the right way, but never do it.

Quoting taKENheart:
JenniferW67
by Friend on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm?....What's  a Monkey Ball? lol That should be fun to have them stay. How far away do they live?

My DH will be leaving for three weeks of training in Kansas soon and I know I'll be doing lots of micro re-heating instead of cooking and baking while he's gone. lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Yeah it will.  I think my mom and sister are coming this weekend so that will be easy to pull out if I have to feed them, lol.  They are going to a Monkey Ball and will eat dinner there.  I'm not sure if they are spending the night or not but probably so.  I might have to feed them breakfast and/or lunch.Lol you did tell me that recently.  I usually zap them too.  I liked how it crisped up the bottom in the skillet.  It kind of brought it back to life.  I don't know that I'd bother to do it with take out pizza though. 

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN