Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone enjoying good

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:21 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

weather yet?  It was pretty warm here today but I didn't get out and do anything.  We still had the hvac guys here.  Today was day 5!  They are done and I'm so glad. 
Anyone still have cold and snow hanging around?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM
It was 80 here yesterday and about 74 today but it rained most of today too.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Wow that's nice!  I thought it was 80 here today but it was only 65.  The sun was beating down.  I think we need some rain.

Quoting bmw29: It was 80 here yesterday and about 74 today but it rained most of today too.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
And to think I was about to complain that tomorrow was going to be cold. LOL It's supposed to be 65 tomorrow.

Quoting taKENheart:

Wow that's nice!  I thought it was 80 here today but it was only 65.  The sun was beating down.  I think we need some rain.

Quoting bmw29: It was 80 here yesterday and about 74 today but it rained most of today too.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:57 AM

laughing I think 65 with no sun and wind is cold compared to if the sun is shining down.  It just all depends on all the elements. :)

Quoting bmw29: And to think I was about to complain that tomorrow was going to be cold. LOL It's supposed to be 65 tomorrow.
Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:31 AM
My weather app says it will be 64 and sunny with a breeze. All I know is that I turned the heat back on when I woke up. :-(

Quoting taKENheart:

laughing I think 65 with no sun and wind is cold compared to if the sun is shining down.  It just all depends on all the elements. :)

Quoting bmw29: And to think I was about to complain that tomorrow was going to be cold. LOL It's supposed to be 65 tomorrow.

Quoting taKENheart:

jamielynnef2
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Monday and Tuesday were really nice and in the 80s but yesterday was chillybwith the wind and this morning it was 28! Suppose to warm up to 68 today....
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Ugh, I guess because it still gets too cold at night to go without the heaters yet.

Quoting bmw29: My weather app says it will be 64 and sunny with a breeze. All I know is that I turned the heat back on when I woke up. :-(
Quoting taKENheart:
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:11 PM
It was freezing last night and tonight is supposed to be the same. :-/

Quoting taKENheart:

Ugh, I guess because it still gets too cold at night to go without the heaters yet.

Quoting bmw29: My weather app says it will be 64 and sunny with a breeze. All I know is that I turned the heat back on when I woke up. :-(

Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I know you enjoyed those days.  I'm ready to get a break from the electric bill for a month.  Don't know if I'll open my windows much though since my eye allergies get worse each year :/

Quoting jamielynnef2: Monday and Tuesday were really nice and in the 80s but yesterday was chillybwith the wind and this morning it was 28! Suppose to warm up to 68 today....

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I know you hate that.

Quoting bmw29: It was freezing last night and tonight is supposed to be the same. :-/
Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)