Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update! We are getting our ending!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:30 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 488 Total Views

I doubt many in here watch Army Wives but if you do don't forget it's on March 16th.  It's our 2hr ending :(  I guess I'm ok with that since it just wasn't the same without the old cast.  I am glad they did decide to at least give us something.  I'm only watching because I watched from the very beginning and I'm curious.

Umm...it has come to my attention that it isn't an ending at all.  It looks like it is just like an interview.  Please tell me at least an hour of it is the show and the next hour is the interview. UGH!  I won't be happy if it is 2hrs of interviewing.  That's NOT an ending at all!!!

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vetNmommy
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Never watched that show for some reason. lol

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I'm surprised!  I couldn't think of anyone in here that would watch it but you and one other person.

Quoting vetNmommy:

b.futlz
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:55 PM
I use to when it first come on but then my dad got deployed and I couldn't watch it anymore
vetNmommy
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:59 PM

lol, I have not seen any episodes. lol. Not my kinda show. I did liked combat hospital but nooooo, that only lasted one season. I love MASH! 

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm surprised!  I couldn't think of anyone in here that would watch it but you and one other person.

Quoting vetNmommy:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Oh that's understandable. 

Quoting b.futlz: I use to when it first come on but then my dad got deployed and I couldn't watch it anymore

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:24 PM

I never saw that one and was never a MASH fan, lol.

Quoting vetNmommy:

lol, I have not seen any episodes. lol. Not my kinda show. I did liked combat hospital but nooooo, that only lasted one season. I love MASH! 

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting vetNmommy:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:31 PM
I've never watched it.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM

LOL I didn't think you had.
I'm so disappointed that we only have a few left of TWD.  Happy about S.O.A. starting but it's the last season, right?

Quoting bmw29: I've never watched it.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Yes but I think they plan on doing a prequel about the beginning of the club.

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I didn't think you had.I'm so disappointed that we only have a few left of TWD.  Happy about S.O.A. starting but it's the last season, right?

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:49 PM

If Jax booty isn't in it will you watch it? LOL!

Quoting bmw29: Yes but I think they plan on doing a prequel about the beginning of the club.
Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I didn't think you had.I'm so disappointed that we only have a few left of TWD.  Happy about S.O.A. starting but it's the last season, right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)