Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 3/30-4/5

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM
  • 75 Replies
  • 979 Total Views

What's cooking this week?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM

3/30
Tuna sandwich, chips and salsa and a glass of iced tea

Dinner~ A new recipe I found on pinterest.
Italian Style Swai, maybe a side salad and/or garlic toast  ETA we went with asparagus since it's going to go bad soon.
pic clicky

vetNmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:13 PM

3/30/2014

This morning I had chocolate doughnuts

Lunch- cheese fries

dinner- we are having chicken n cheese flautas, idk we found them at sams.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Cheese fries *drools!

Quoting vetNmommy:

3/30/2014

Lunch- cheese fries

vetNmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:46 PM

The BEST ones are from Waynes! "cries" and their sweet tea! 

The ones today were not that great, but eh they were cheese fries I guess. lol

I would seriously go workout for an hour if that meant I got some good cheese fries. lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Cheese fries *drools!

Quoting vetNmommy:

3/30/2014

Lunch- cheese fries

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:04 PM

I've only been there once.I had the Fried steak sandwich and fries, lol.  You must love your cheese fries.  I like the loaded ones from Charley's but I haven't had those in years.

Quoting vetNmommy:

The BEST ones are from Waynes! "cries" and their sweet tea! 

The ones today were not that great, but eh they were cheese fries I guess. lol

I would seriously go workout for an hour if that meant I got some good cheese fries. lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Cheese fries *drools!

Quoting vetNmommy:

3/30/2014

Lunch- cheese fries

JenniferW67
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmmm....Iced tea. I totally have a craving. I stopped off at the store today to buy stuff to make it. Lat night I found a couple new tea recipes I want to try. I can't wait! Do you drink yours sweetened or unsweetened? How was the fish?

Quoting taKENheart:

3/30Tuna sandwich, chips and salsa and a glass of iced teaDinner~ A new recipe I found on pinterest.Italian Style Swai, maybe a side salad and/or garlic toast  ETA we went with asparagus since it's going to go bad soon.pic clicky

JenniferW67
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

3-30

Hubby left today, so I'm getting started on eating all the odds and ends in fridge.

B-coffee, scrambled eggs and toast

L-the last bit of casserole. Yay!!

D-tortilla pizza, finally tried one and salad

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Recipes? You mean like adding fruit or something to it?
I prefer unsweetened but sometimes I will add a little sugar.  I like 1/4c in a whole gallon lol.  Recently my sister visited and I added 1/2c for her and that wasn't too bad.  She still had to add a little more to her glass, lol.
How do you like yours?

I'm really trying to like fish.  The Swai will not be on my fish rotation.  Maybe it's better fried.  I served the fish on our plates and then tossed the pasta in the baking pan with all the juices and tomatoes and onions.  It didn't taste very good so I added some extra garlic,  a couple tablespoons of tomato paste, Italian seasoning and shredded cheddar...it definitely helped :)

Quoting JenniferW67:

Mmmmm....Iced tea. I totally have a craving. I stopped off at the store today to buy stuff to make it. Lat night I found a couple new tea recipes I want to try. I can't wait! Do you drink yours sweetened or unsweetened? How was the fish?

Quoting taKENheart:

3/30Tuna sandwich, chips and salsa and a glass of iced teaDinner~ A new recipe I found on pinterest.Italian Style Swai, maybe a side salad and/or garlic toast  ETA we went with asparagus since it's going to go bad soon.pic clicky

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Hope you have some goodies in there that you like.  If dh doesn't eat tonight's leftovers then I'm tossing the fish and eating just the pasta, lol.

Oh cool!  Did you like the tortilla pizza?  I've not made those yet.

Quoting JenniferW67:

3-30

Hubby left today, so I'm getting started on eating all the odds and ends in fridge.

B-coffee, scrambled eggs and toast

L-the last bit of casserole. Yay!!

D-tortilla pizza, finally tried one and salad

JenniferW67
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM

yeah....using fruit, using different types of tea, adding juice and one of the recipes was more of a technique. Brewing the tea in a coffee maker, but removing the filter so it doesn't taste funny. I don't like sweet tea, but love adding lemon or a little juice, just not too much. I wish I would have made some today, tea sounds soooo good.

Was it fishy or was it the texture you didn't like? I'm trying to eat more, but I won't buy it unless it's on sale. lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Recipes? You mean like adding fruit or something to it?I prefer unsweetened but sometimes I will add a little sugar.  I like 1/4c in a whole gallon lol.  Recently my sister visited and I added 1/2c for her and that wasn't too bad.  She still had to add a little more to her glass, lol.How do you like yours?I'm really trying to like fish.  The Swai will not be on my fish rotation.  Maybe it's better fried.  I served the fish on our plates and then tossed the pasta in the baking pan with all the juices and tomatoes and onions.  It didn't taste very good so I added some extra garlic,  a couple tablespoons of tomato paste, Italian seasoning and shredded cheddar...it definitely helped :)

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)