Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fb hacked

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

I think someone I know had their fb hacked.  I mean it actually says that but also who the heck would put this as their status anyway.  I'm hoping it was her kid, lol.

This is the status

I sniff cacti butt you got hacked

Have you ever gotten hacked?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I haven't but I know tons of people who do it to others all the time
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that's soooo not funny.  I think it's funny for the person doing it but I wouldn't like it one bit.

Quoting b.futlz: I haven't but I know tons of people who do it to others all the time

JenniferW67
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I know some people whose kids or even employees who do stuff like that. lol But even more who have been seriously hacked, not so funny. Luckily it hasn't happened to me.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Sounds like they need to make sure to log out.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Oh yeah, that would be much worse if it was a complete stranger/hacker.  My email has been hacked twice in the last year.

Quoting JenniferW67:

I know some people whose kids or even employees who do stuff like that. lol But even more who have been seriously hacked, not so funny. Luckily it hasn't happened to me.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:11 PM

She rarely ever posts anything and I don't think is on much at all.  I'm hoping it was her middle kid.  He's a prankster.

Quoting bmw29: Sounds like they need to make sure to log out.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
It could have been way worse. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

She rarely ever posts anything and I don't think is on much at all.  I'm hoping it was her middle kid.  He's a prankster.

Quoting bmw29: Sounds like they need to make sure to log out.

JenniferW67
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM

How did you know your email was hacked? They could see what you were getting and sent stuff in you name?

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh yeah, that would be much worse if it was a complete stranger/hacker.  My email has been hacked twice in the last year.

Quoting JenniferW67:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:26 PM

I was receiving "undeliverable mail" I think it was back in my inbox.  I don't know why but whatever they were trying to send out didn't send.  Dh thinks they were young hackers being trained or something since they didn't do anything to my stuff or change my password.  Idk why people have to do that crap.  It's annoying.

Quoting JenniferW67:

How did you know your email was hacked? They could see what you were getting and sent stuff in you name?

Quoting taKENheart:
JenniferW67
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't get it either. Glad they didn't do more damage.

Quoting taKENheart:

I was receiving "undeliverable mail" I think it was back in my inbox.  I don't know why but whatever they were trying to send out didn't send.  Dh thinks they were young hackers being trained or something since they didn't do anything to my stuff or change my password.  Idk why people have to do that crap.  It's annoying.

Quoting JenniferW67:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)