Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 4/27~5/3

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:33 PM
  • 54 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

What's cooking this week, ladies?

eating

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this

4/27
Dh made me a hot ham and cheese sandwich ;)
snacked on some homemade cheez its

Dinner~New recipes from pinterest. 
Crispy Chicken Tortilla Roll ups and Mexican Sour Cream Rice
The roll ups you are supposed to make a spicy guacamole crema but I'm the only one who would eat it so I didn't make it.

LaniBee
by Pal on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this

4/27

DH is working today.

The girls went to an art festival downtown (I decided to stay home and clean up some of the renovation mess in the bathroom) and they ate Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Snowcones. About an hour ago they declared they weren't hungry for an actual dinner.

I just finished up a giant bowl of steamed broccoli. I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret that later tonight ...  

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Oh boy I want a snow cone!!!  I have a small snow cone machine.  I need to order some syrup. 

Why would you regret it? Gas? LOL!

Quoting LaniBee:

4/27

DH is working today.

The girls went to an art festival downtown (I decided to stay home and clean up some of the renovation mess in the bathroom) and they ate Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Snowcones. About an hour ago they declared they weren't hungry for an actual dinner.

I just finished up a giant bowl of steamed broccoli. I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret that later tonight ...  

LaniBee
by Pal on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

KA BOOM!  Yes, my stomach is already rolling!  HA HA!!

I used to get snow cone syrup at Walmart. I have no idea what happened to the machine, though. Probably got put in the Goodwill bin during one of my manic closet cleaning episodes!  LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh boy I want a snow cone!!!  I have a small snow cone machine.  I need to order some syrup.  Why would you regret it? Gas? LOL!

Quoting LaniBee:

4/27

DH is working today.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM

LOL!  You'll be crop dusting all evening.

I know I've seen it at walmart before but last year I couldn't find it anywhere.  The stuff on Amazon is kind of pricey.
Well, if you don't have the space then it's not something you can store for 9months out of the year, lol.

Quoting LaniBee:

I used to get snow cone syrup at Walmart. I have no idea what happened to the machine, though. Probably got put in the Goodwill bin during one of my manic closet cleaning episodes!  LOL

Quoting taKENheart:
LaniBee
by Pal on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Ahhhhhhh .... Don't make me laugh!!!!!

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!  You'll be crop dusting all evening.I know I've seen it at walmart before but last year I couldn't find it anywhere.  The stuff on Amazon is kind of pricey.Well, if you don't have the space then it's not something you can store for 9months out of the year, lol.

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:58 PM

LOL!

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!  You'll be crop dusting all evening.I know I've seen it at walmart before but last year I couldn't find it anywhere.  The stuff on Amazon is kind of pricey.Well, if you don't have the space then it's not something you can store for 9months out of the year, lol.

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

LaniBee
by Pal on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

BWAAA HAAAAAA!!!

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

JenniferW67
by Friend on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

You made the cheez its? How were they? Obviously good enough to eat! Yay!

Quoting taKENheart:

4/27Dh made me a hot ham and cheese sandwich ;)snacked on some homemade cheez itsDinner~New recipes from pinterest.  Crispy Chicken Tortilla Roll ups and Mexican Sour Cream RiceThe roll ups you are supposed to make a spicy guacamole crema but I'm the only one who would eat it so I didn't make it.

JenniferW67
by Friend on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

4-27

B-coffee, a couple sugar cookies and Mexican fried potato recipe and a poached egg.

L/D-A couple Captain's Mojitos with my neighbor YUM! lol Veggie patties, potatoes and gravy with a little chopped veggie salad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)