Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 5/4-5/10

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM
  • 104 Replies
  • 1122 Total Views

What's cooking this week ladies?

by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaniBee
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Bet you can't guess what I'm making ... grilled chicken!  HA HA HA!  It's marinating as we speak in some McCormmick Tomato, Garlic and Basil Marinade. 

DH and I just got done putting a new grill together so it's the perfect meal for me.I'll probably whip up some kind of rice or pasta side dish and a tossed salad.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 4, 2014 at 3:22 PM

HAHA Chicken chicken chicken!
I hope you enjoy that marinade.  Enjoy dinner ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:

Bet you can't guess what I'm making ... grilled chicken!  HA HA HA!  It's marinating as we speak in some McCormmick Tomato, Garlic and Basil Marinade. 

DH and I just got done putting a new grill together so it's the perfect meal for me.I'll probably whip up some kind of rice or pasta side dish and a tossed salad.

LaniBee
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I did! And I think I might turn into a chicken soon!  lol

Quoting taKENheart:

HAHA Chicken chicken chicken!I hope you enjoy that marinade.  Enjoy dinner ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:

JenniferW67
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

5-4

B-coffee

L-veggie sandwich and chips

D-Pizza, salad and homemade strawberry pie. I wish my DH would wake up so we could eat!

.panda.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I made chicken fajitas tonight. I'll probably make a porkloin with potatoes and a salad tomorrow, enchiladas on Tuesday, then either pork chops or baked chicken with veggies Wednesday, and leftovers Thursday.

Thursday is up in the air though. Dh might have a 3 day weekend and if that's the case we will be headed to my family's house Thursday after he's done for the day. If not, we'll definitely leave Friday.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 4, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA!!!  If you start to cluck then you'll know for sure, hehe.

Quoting LaniBee:

I did! And I think I might turn into a chicken soon!  lol

Quoting taKENheart:

HAHA Chicken chicken chicken!I hope you enjoy that marinade.  Enjoy dinner ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 4, 2014 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL Maybe the smell of the pizza will wake him.  

Quoting JenniferW67:

5-4

B-coffee

L-veggie sandwich and chips

D-Pizza, salad and homemade strawberry pie. I wish my DH would wake up so we could eat!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 4, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Wow you are really doing some cooking!  Go you!
Enjoy your visit with your family ;)  Hope he gets the 3day! 

Quoting .panda.: I made chicken fajitas tonight. I'll probably make a porkloin with potatoes and a salad tomorrow, enchiladas on Tuesday, then either pork chops or baked chicken with veggies Wednesday, and leftovers Thursday. Thursday is up in the air though. Dh might have a 3 day weekend and if that's the case we will be headed to my family's house Thursday after he's done for the day. If not, we'll definitely leave Friday.

.panda.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I decided to go with things that leaves a good bit of leftovers so I don't have to do anything but reheat some food for lunch. Lol!

Thanks, I hope he gets it too. I want to get out of here for a bit. I've actually been thinking about taking dd and the cats and heading home for a week or so. I just want to get away from post for a little bit.

Quoting taKENheart:

Wow you are really doing some cooking!  Go you!Enjoy your visit with your family ;)  Hope he gets the 3day! 

Quoting .panda.: I made chicken fajitas tonight. I'll probably make a porkloin with potatoes and a salad tomorrow, enchiladas on Tuesday, then either pork chops or baked chicken with veggies Wednesday, and leftovers Thursday.

Thursday is up in the air though. Dh might have a 3 day weekend and if that's the case we will be headed to my family's house Thursday after he's done for the day. If not, we'll definitely leave Friday.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 4, 2014 at 8:50 PM

That's a good idea.  I've been thinking about using my crock pot more this year but not sure where to start.  I don't usually like meat in the crock pot :/

Sounds like fun and I bet your mom would love it.  Plus you could see Bobbie ;) 

Quoting .panda.: I decided to go with things that leaves a good bit of leftovers so I don't have to do anything but reheat some food for lunch. Lol! Thanks, I hope he gets it too. I want to get out of here for a bit. I've actually been thinking about taking dd and the cats and heading home for a week or so. I just want to get away from post for a little bit.
Quoting taKENheart:

Wow you are really doing some cooking!  Go you!Enjoy your visit with your family ;)  Hope he gets the 3day! 

Quoting .panda.: I made chicken fajitas tonight. I'll probably make a porkloin with potatoes and a salad tomorrow, enchiladas on Tuesday, then either pork chops or baked chicken with veggies Wednesday, and leftovers Thursday. Thursday is up in the air though. Dh might have a 3 day weekend and if that's the case we will be headed to my family's house Thursday after he's done for the day. If not, we'll definitely leave Friday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)