Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really??? Update 5/6 ;)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:43 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

You all know my son has totaled 2 cars and he's only 20.  Well, he came home today to let us know there was another accident!
This time he wasn't even driving when it happened!  It was parked at his work and someone scraped his bumper.  

I cannot believe this!  I'm just glad this was not his fault and nobody was hurt. WOW!

by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferW67
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Yikes! How frustrating. So did they scrape and leave? That just happened to me.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 5, 2014 at 12:10 AM

No, he got their insurance info. A co worker saw it and told him.  So he went out there and they gave him their insurance info.  They probably had a nice care and the wife scraped my sons old car.  Well, at least it wasn't my son's fault and they had insurance to repair their car.  My son seems to have bad luck with cars :(  
I often wonder if he has been cursed lol!  I don't believe in curses but good grief! 

Quoting JenniferW67:

Yikes! How frustrating. So did they scrape and leave? That just happened to me.

LaniBee
by on May. 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that stinks! Lucky that your sons co-worker told him what happened. I wonder if the other person would have left if nobody saw it happen?!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 5, 2014 at 12:55 PM

It's a pretty busy parking lot so I would hope she wouldn't have taken off, lol.

Quoting LaniBee:

Wow, that stinks! Lucky that your sons co-worker told him what happened. I wonder if the other person would have left if nobody saw it happen?!

b.futlz
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Him and my sister both just need to give up on cars lol glad he is ok
taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 5, 2014 at 1:59 PM

No kidding!  I mean good grief enough already!

Quoting b.futlz: Him and my sister both just need to give up on cars lol glad he is ok

b.futlz
by on May. 5, 2014 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol

Quoting taKENheart:

No kidding!  I mean good grief enough already!

Quoting b.futlz: Him and my sister both just need to give up on cars lol glad he is ok

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Update:  Well, dh took ds to get the estimate for the damage today.  Her insurance will pay the 2k in damages and for a rental car for him :)  Apparently the lady was hauling a boat so she must have brushed his car with the boat.  I know something like that could happen to me.  I've never hauled anything.

vetNmommy
by on May. 6, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow!! That is crazy!!! I am glad no one got hurt though!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 6, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Yeah, lol.  I'm just glad he wasn't in the car this time when it happened.  Me too!

Quoting vetNmommy:

Wow!! That is crazy!!! I am glad no one got hurt though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)