Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy crap y'all!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:08 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 439 Total Views
I started weeding the garden at 6:45 this morning and finally finished at 4:30 this afternoon. I'm so sore and tired it's ridiculous. Dh talked me into making myself a pitcher of Pina coladas and I threw in some fresh strawberries. It was delicious and now I'm pretty tipsy. I still have to make dinner and shower but I really want to crawl into bed. LOL I've ppretty much convinced myself to buy a mantis tiller since I can't use the big one.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Holy crap is right!  That was a long ass day!  No wonder the drink hit you like that.  Heck, I'd just order something after all that mess.  
Are you done now or is there more to do? 

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
It was actually a pitcher of drinks but the garden is done for now. I've got tons of little baby fruits and veggies so that makes me feel better. I need that tiller though.

Quoting taKENheart:

Holy crap is right!  That was a long ass day!  No wonder the drink hit you like that.  Heck, I'd just order something after all that mess.  Are you done now or is there more to do? 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:15 PM

LOL!!!  I bet you are so glad it's done.  Will you have to do this all summer long? Ugh, you do need that tiller.

Quoting bmw29: It was actually a pitcher of drinks but the garden is done for now. I've got tons of little baby fruits and veggies so that makes me feel better. I need that tiller though.
Quoting taKENheart:

Holy crap is right!  That was a long ass day!  No wonder the drink hit you like that.  Heck, I'd just order something after all that mess.  Are you done now or is there more to do? 

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I will if I don't buy that tiller. :-/ I don't mind the first half but the second half kills me. LOL Mark made dinner for me though. That was awesome.

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!!!  I bet you are so glad it's done.  Will you have to do this all summer long? Ugh, you do need that tiller.

Quoting bmw29: It was actually a pitcher of drinks but the garden is done for now. I've got tons of little baby fruits and veggies so that makes me feel better. I need that tiller though.

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Aww that's fantastic!  Now you have to get him to massage you from head to toe :)

Quoting bmw29: I will if I don't buy that tiller. :-/ I don't mind the first half but the second half kills me. LOL Mark made dinner for me though. That was awesome.
Quoting taKENheart:
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I wish but he's been carrying heavy things all day. His back hurts as much as mine does and he threw his shoulder out the other day. We're both falling apart. Haha

Quoting taKENheart:

Aww that's fantastic!  Now you have to get him to massage you from head to toe :)

Quoting bmw29: I will if I don't buy that tiller. :-/ I don't mind the first half but the second half kills me. LOL Mark made dinner for me though. That was awesome.

Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Sounds like you both deserved those pina coladas.
Aging is fun, isn't it? LOL! 

Quoting bmw29: I wish but he's been carrying heavy things all day. His back hurts as much as mine does and he threw his shoulder out the other day. We're both falling apart. Haha
Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:
.panda.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll help weed if you need it when I'm up later this month!
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He drank whiskey. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Sounds like you both deserved those pina coladas.Aging is fun, isn't it? LOL! 

Quoting bmw29: I wish but he's been carrying heavy things all day. His back hurts as much as mine does and he threw his shoulder out the other day. We're both falling apart. Haha

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Girl, you're growing a whole baby I'm just growing a garden. LOL

Quoting .panda.: I'll help weed if you need it when I'm up later this month!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)