Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last Comic Standing!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

Anyone watch?
Omg this Joe guy is so funny and cool!   
I used to watch Comedy Central but now they suck, imo.
I don't know what happened to that channel but they used to have other comedians on there like Carlos Mencia.  I actually went to see him live and loved him. 

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LaniBee
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I missed it this week!

I haven't watched Comedy Central in a while. Carlos is funny. I love Kevin Kart, too.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Ah boo!  I don't know how I missed your reply.  I've had terrible connection today and so had a ton of notifications so maybe that's why.
I really don't understand what is going on with that channel.  It's the only comedy channel we have and they stink now!  I can't believe they even still have a channel on air at this point.  All I have seen in the recent past is Tosh and he's not funny to me.  Maybe a little funny but nothing fantastic. 

Quoting LaniBee:

I missed it this week!

I haven't watched Comedy Central in a while. Carlos is funny. I love Kevin Kart, too.

LaniBee
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:57 AM

That was supposed to be Kevin Hart.

I catch Tosh every once in a while when I'm channel surfing. He's OK, but ya, nothing spectacular. Some of those web redemtions are hilarious though!  

Quoting taKENheart:

Ah boo!  I don't know how I missed your reply.  I've had terrible connection today and so had a ton of notifications so maybe that's why.I really don't understand what is going on with that channel.  It's the only comedy channel we have and they stink now!  I can't believe they even still have a channel on air at this point.  All I have seen in the recent past is Tosh and he's not funny to me.  Maybe a little funny but nothing fantastic. 

Quoting LaniBee:

I missed it this week!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I figured that is who you meant, lol.

Yeah, he's really not all that for him to be like the only comedian they air.  I haven't seen much of his show though. 

Quoting LaniBee:

That was supposed to be Kevin Hart.

I catch Tosh every once in a while when I'm channel surfing. He's OK, but ya, nothing spectacular. Some of those web redemtions are hilarious though!  

Quoting taKENheart:
DixieL
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:52 AM

I told my husband about it this week and he watched it. He was really glad I told him. He thought it was really good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)